Ladies what do you think when people say that "women don't know what they want"?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you agree? Disagree? Why do you think people say that? Any other thoughts?

Notice that the title said ladies? That means if you don't have two X chromosomes that you can click the big red X in the upper right hand corner. :smile:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I don't pay it any mind, As people get older, what they want changes. It's the same with these male posters, but every time they are called out on the indecisiveness and hypocrisy ....crickets.
Anyway, I only read this statement on internet forums, never in real life.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yeah most times we are confused about what it is exactly we want. We might have a general idea and when we get it its not as we thought.
Really tho i don't think most people know what they want. I've only known a few people who have achieved exactly what they said they were gonna be in life, whether it was career wise, relationship wise or whatever.
I think we know more of what we don't want then what we do.
At leas personally for me anyway.
Plus what we want changes as we get older too. I don't think there's anything wrong with not being 100% sure what you want out of life, it's just that some people like to verbalize every thing so they come off as flaky when they change their minds.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I hate generalizations. Do I know some dingy women? Yes. Do I know some stereotypical women? Yes. Do I know some women who say one thing and mean another? Yes. But I know know women who know exactly what they want and some men who are just as emotional, illogical, and flighty as women are supposed to be.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
strongly disagree that women are especially indecisive or somehow don't have a clue about themselves

nobody knows themselves 100%, people spend their whole lives trying to fully understand themselves
also it implies that you need the magical special man that will unlock your true self :usure: