Ladies what do you consider to be hoe behavior?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking your man's best friend.
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
My ex bestfriend was this person.
I never knew someone could be so scandalous until I became friends with her. She had a great heart but she was one of those girls that gave up the puss at the sight of a handsome face. As much as i tried not to judge her after a while i had to ask her if she was ever gonna give her p*ssy a break.
I'm almost positive she cheated on every guy she's was in a relationship with. I'm talking bout the kinda hoeness you couldnt even move away from. :wow:
Id like to meet her
Can u set that up

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
It's easier for men to be hoes cause sex doesn't affect our body and does no damage

Unlike females
Shyt takes a toll
Actually it takes a toll on your soul, your conscience and your ability to form meaningful bonds with a woman. Hence that OLD playa in the club that spent his younger years running from woman to woman only to end up old, bitter and alone and instead of having a good woman at home, he's got to PAY for female "companionship."
Men live longer with a good woman. A good woman will notice little changes in your health and appearance and energy you may not notice. Most of the women in my family have been married 20,40,60 years and have noticed things that have literally saved their husbands lives. My Mom has caught things that have saved my Dad from certain death at least twice. Again, a good woman. Men benefit being with a good woman. And vice versa. But women pay more attention to detail. It's just nature. Men pay attention to the horizon to protect their families.

Don't want to be that old playa in the club paying crackheads for lady companionship.:mjcry:

When you share your essence with a woman you're dissipating your energy (seed).

Your energy is sacred and is not meant to be spread around/wasted.

The biggest lie ever told is that a man shouldn't guard his temple just as much as a woman.

If you're worth anything (character wise), then your temple is sacred.

Hoe behavior is dishonoring one's temple by sharing it recklessly without any real commitment or love. But the "hoe" shouldn't be ashamed. The person just has to learn to love themselves and value themselves.

Tae

All Star
Daps
There is only one type of behavior that makes anyone (male or female) a hoe and that is having your business out on the street.
Hilary Clinton could be having gangbang sessions in her down time, but if she does she keeps it on the low, and that is how she is able to maintain her lady like image. Someone like Superhead does not keep her business on the low so people are quick to judge her becuase they know what she is up to. And a smart woman or man knows to cover thier tracks and not mess with loosed lipped men or women.
That is essentially the only difference differnce between a hoe and "good girl", knowing and not knowing. :yeshrug: