Ladies what do you consider to be hoe behavior?

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Whichever girl(s) it was giving the whole football team head at one time.... she's a hoe. My guy friends tell me stories and I would not believe it was true then, but I believe it now. Crazy. :huhldup:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Sleeping with an entire circle of friends.
My ex bestfriend was this person.
I never knew someone could be so scandalous until I became friends with her. She had a great heart but she was one of those girls that gave up the puss at the sight of a handsome face. As much as i tried not to judge her after a while i had to ask her if she was ever gonna give her p*ssy a break.
I'm almost positive she cheated on every guy she's was in a relationship with. I'm talking bout the kinda hoeness you couldnt even move away from. :wow:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
My ex bestfriend was this person.
I never knew someone could be so scandalous until I became friends with her. She had a great heart but she was one of those girls that gave up the puss at the sight of a handsome face. As much as i tried not to judge her after a while i had to ask her if she was ever gonna give her p*ssy a break.
I'm almost positive she cheated on every guy she's was in a relationship with. I'm talking bout the kinda hoeness you couldnt even move away from. :wow:
Jesus

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
hoe behavior is pretty much just risking the health of your vagina/body for sex
like knowing taking a bunch of ejaculate from a bunch of dudes will fukk your vaginal health up but doing it anyway without taking precautions
letting people that you aren't sure if they washed their hands of cleaned their fingernails fingerbang you
fukking strangers unprotected and you dont have a clue about their std history

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
My definition of a hoe is a person (male or female) that is promiscuous or a person who cheats on someone or who cheats with someone (the side person).

I don't consider being a hoe a bad thing sometimes. When using it to describe people who are single, promiscuous , honest about it, and only fcks other single people, I don't think of those people in a very negative way.

When it's a person who is cheating on or with someone ("homewrecker") or a person who lies about it, then I think of them in a negative way.