Ladies what do you consider to be hoe behavior?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I always hear and see guys calling girls hoes just for basically having sex but what do you consider to be actual hoe behavior?

What qualifies a woman of that title. And this ain't about how we shouldn't be using this type of language against each other cause the word hoe gets thrown around by both sexes.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
what about if it is your ex and you sleep with one of his friends. Not best friends though:patrice:

Hoe shyt. :usure:I've done it. Be running into nikkas you smashed while you out with nikka you currently smashing and they all know each other giving eachother daps and shyt :francis: awkward

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Hoe shyt. :usure:I've done it. Be running into nikkas you smashed while you out with nikka you currently smashing and they all know each other giving eachother daps and shyt :francis: awkward
:mjlol:

Some yrs back I was gonna do a double date with a friend I USED TO fool with and my boyfriend at the time. I Was trying to hook my friend up with the guy I had fooled around with (at the time I had no feelings for him:beli: )

I'm glad he got lost in another city and couldn't make it out with us as a group

cause shyt would have hit the fan. Ex was crazy as shyt and a piece of crap.

19 yr old me:wow: