Ladies, what are your biggest turn offs in men?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No, it's not.

yes it is, it means you're insecure and will actively not seek someone who can elevate YOU as a human being. because you fear you won't be top dog.

That's why you'll end up with a mediocre man. But don't worry, you'll delude yourself into thinking he's the shyt..

you are a very typical female and you don't even realize it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It turns me off when guys say how they really really want a girlfriend / relationship or always put themselves down. Mainly, because it tells me that they are looking for someone or something outside of themselves for happiness. Usually, they are not happy with themselves and I can't be the one to fix it. It's not up to me. It's not my responsibility.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Man selfies

200_s.gif

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yes it is, it means you're insecure and will actively not seek someone who can elevate YOU as a human being. because you fear you won't be top dog.

That's why you'll end up with a mediocre man. But don't worry, you'll delude yourself into thinking he's the shyt..

you are a very typical female and you don't even realize it.
:dead: Men really do hold themselves in extremely high regard.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:dead: Men really do hold themselves in extremely high regard.

you know theColi is an odd place, I've been on a few forums in my day and i must say...theColi has consistently been a place where fukkers will quote you...but not really respond to what you actually had said.

Are you implying that a man by nature cannot elevate you? Which in it of itself would make your "men hold themselves in high regard" sentiment a product of irony; and also a contradiction being that you acknowledged the fact that a man can be smarter than you.

But based on your poor reasoning and debate skills lol i can see why you don't want a guy that can call you out on your logical inconsistencies. and imagine if that guy was good looking also? Holeechit that would be a problem now wouldn't it? well then, off to mediocrity you go, your posts show the kind of nikkas you fuk with.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, let me get this straight bcrusadew wants a shorter guy and a guy who isn't smarter than her.:jbhmm:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So, let me get this straight bcrusadew wants a shorter guy and a guy who isn't smarter than her.:jbhmm:
6' or less isn't short.
you know theColi is an odd place, I've been on a few forums in my day and i must say...theColi has consistently been a place where fukkers will quote you...but not really respond to what you actually had said.

Are you implying that a man by nature cannot elevate you? Which in it of itself would make your "men hold themselves in high regard" sentiment a product of irony; and also a contradiction being that you acknowledged the fact that a man can be smarter than you.

But based on your poor reasoning and debate skills lol i can see why you don't want a guy that can call you out on your logical inconsistencies. and imagine if that guy was good looking also? Holeechit that would be a problem now wouldn't it? well then, off to mediocrity you go, your posts show the kind of nikkas you fuk with.

I didn't respond to your original post because all you ever respond with is erroneous assumptions and self-important babble as is this one.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
6' or less isn't short.

I didn't respond to your original post because all you ever respond with is erroneous assumptions and self-important babble as is this one.
I asked you a direct question in that post, pointing out a logical fallacy. what about that is self-important? don't deflect my statement with some random words that aren't really relevant to what had just been said so that you can feel as though you responded "intelligently". lol yeah once again i can see why you don't want a smart dude.

you need someone nice and simple.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I asked you a direct question in that post, pointing out a logical fallacy. what about that is self-important? don't deflect my statement with some random words that aren't really relevant to what had just been said so that you can feel as though you responded "intelligently". lol yeah once again i can see you don't want a smart dude.

you need someone nice and simple.
Babbling about how no one ever responds to your posts (presumably because we "can't do so logically") reeks of self-importance. How was my original post to you not an actual response, but still enough for you to somehow infer that I think no man can elevate me? :dead: The projection is real. I don't need to "feel" as if I responded intelligently to you as your constant ad hominem attacks assure me of that just fine. Anything else?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Babbling about how no one ever responds to your posts (presumably because we "can't do so logically") reeks of self-importance. How was my original post to you not an actual response, but still enough for you to somehow infer that I think no man can elevate me? :dead: The projection is real. I don't need to "feel" as if I responded intelligently to you as your constant ad hominem attacks assure me of that just fine. Anything else?

your ego that's prompting you to keep responding is simply digging you a hole deeper and deeper lol

So your entire thesis regarding my apparent "self-importance" is based upon an....assumption? an assumption of my thought process regarding that statement? Oh the hypocrisy. do you even realize what your doing before you post?

and nobody "inferred" that you think no man can elevate you, I asked you a question; that on the basis of YOUR logic, implies that very concept. there's a difference, get it? So there is no projection. once again, stop using words as filler.

By the way, "self-importance" is quoting yourself making a "righteous" statement in your signature...

But I do like how you said "Anything else?" as if you killed that chit. lol how adorable. quit while you're (not) ahead kid, have a nice text convo with a guy not quite sharp enough to talk about any of these things with you.