Ladies w/ Some Juke in the Trunk Where do you get your leggings?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have them in medium. my waist is 27.5 in and hips 41 if that helps. Also river island makes good leggings, they're thick and they have panels on the hip area that helps with gaping.

Yea I figured I would get a medium b/c that line tends to run big. We have almost the exact same measurements so I happy to hear you like them. I just put a pair in my cart on Ebay. What size do you get in the River Island brand?

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So I received my Prana and American Eagle Outfitters Leggings. Here is my updated reviews:

Arizona Leggings:

Size: L
7 out of 10

First, they are everything I want in a legging: cotton, not see through, good fit on the butt, no pulling or over exposure to the butt crack out line, cute design etc. BUT the waist is too big
Everything else about them was great. I need leggings for women with a small waist. I will try to take these in b/c I do like them but I an still searching for the perfect legging.

Prana:

Sz M
8 out of 10
Really like these leggings. The fit is perfect and like Arizona they have cute designs, not see through, good coverage and no pulling. I just wish they were cotton and had a lower price point. $80 is a lot for some leggings. I got mines used BTW. Would buy again.

American Eagle Outfitters:

Sz L
10 out of 10
Wow these leggings are absolutely perfect in every way. They have all the great selling points of all the other 2 brands including being cotton. Two additional perks are that the have a high rise option which is perfect to keep your crack from showing when bending over and you are able to find great deals on these. I got these brand new off Ebay for $12 and was also found a black pair for $13 on their website. Not to mention that they have "sweater" leggings which are great for the winter. I think these are my go to leggings from now on. I've order 5 pair of the high rise and 2 pair of the high rise sweater leggings. Not to mention they were having a clearance and got some sweet high-low tops to go with them. I love high-low tops. :smile:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
American Eagle and Target. American eagle has so many different kinds I love the high waisted ones and if ur worried about coverage they are pretty decent but you can always get the sweater leggings which are thicker, plus the sizes run a lil big and they have extra long if ur tall.

You were on point with this recommendation. Absolutely love the American Eagle Leggings. :wub:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You were on point with this recommendation. Absolutely love the American Eagle Leggings. :wub:
:blessed:
Yayyy!!! Happy you love them. I'm about to purchase a few when I get into work later lol. I hope you signed up for their email cause they are always running great sales. I know I got an email this morning for 30% off and I have a coupon from their rewards program that you should sign up for also. Their aeri brand has decent bras and panties too that are super cute.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:
Yayyy!!! Happy you love them. I'm about to purchase a few when I get into work later lol. I hope you signed up for their email cause they are always running great sales. I know I got an email this morning for 30% off and I have a coupon from their rewards program that you should sign up for also. Their aeri brand has decent bras and panties too that are super cute.

Thank you ma'am. Will do.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Well after a few months I'm going to have to revise my position.

AE, although I have found a few great pairs, tend to be very inconsistent with their sizing; especially between styles but also even among the styles. I have discontinued the use of AE leggings and am now a full time Prana woman. Prana leggings are perfect in every way.

Prana's fit is perfect. In every other brand I have to wear a large but in Prana I wear a medium so they fit my waist perfectly but there is also plenty of stretch to accommodate the rest of my body. They also have great varieties and colors. The down side is they are pricey. But with the quality they're worth the price.