Ladies w/ Some Juke in the Trunk Where do you get your leggings?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200x200px-ZC-5334d78a_wiOQw1s.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If you dnt got a booty please dnt wear leggings a nikka be gettin his hopes up for nothin, put on sweats

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get mine from Gap. I usually only find them during the cold(er) months, but they are thick, so they're not see through..I promise your ass will look great in them. I wanna say they are about 25-30 dollars..if interested, check out the Gap outlet too... I have lucked up and found them there and they are usually discounted there. Good Luck :smile:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Got the Arizona leggings yesterday. Here is my review:

Arizona Leggings: 7/10
Size: L

First, they are everything I want in a legging: cotton, not see through, good fit on the butt, no pulling or over exposure to the butt crack out line, cute design etc. BUT the waist is too big:francis:.
Everything else about them was great. I need leggings for women with small waist. I will try to take these in b/c I do like them but I an still searching for the perfect legging.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
American Eagle and Target. American eagle has so many different kinds I love the high waisted ones and if ur worried about coverage they are pretty decent but you can always get the sweater leggings which are thicker, plus the sizes run a lil big and they have extra long if ur tall.

I really like American Eagle. I have yet to try their leggings though. Target is a good option too.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Prana makes the best leggings hands down. They're kind of expensive, but they're thick and nobody can see my booty. I've had a pair of these leggings for over 5 years and they're still in good shape.

Okay okay. I sell a ton of second hand Prana. Very popular. What size to you get. I am willing to spend money if they will last.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Got the Arizona leggings yesterday. Here is my review:

Arizona Leggings: 7/10
Size: L

First, they are everything I want in a legging: cotton, good fit on the butt, no pulling or over exposure to the butt crack out line, cute design etc. BUT the waist is too big:francis:.
Everything else about them was great. I need leggings for women with small waist. I will try to take these in b/c I do like them but I an still searching for the perfect legging.
giphy.gif

tater

Superstar
Daps
Okay okay. I sell a ton of second hand Prana. Very popular. What size to you get. I am willing to spend money if they will last.

I have them in medium. my waist is 27.5 in and hips 41 if that helps. Also river island makes good leggings, they're thick and they have panels on the hip area that helps with gaping.