Ladies real talk why yall like ugly nikkas?

Professor Beef

(the food, not the slang)
Daps
Reppin
The Digital World
They are usually really nice compares to better looking dudes.
Therye can very crazy though, especially if they consider you to be out of thier league. Just give me an avarge guy with a great personality
and a huge sense of humor and im good to go.
Self-proclaimed ugly guy here who can verify that we tend to be nicer since our personalities are the only thing we have when it comes to courting the fairer sex. Make sure to note - and this goes out to everyone - that there's a difference between nice guys and "nice guys."
I've dated a few pretty boys. They've ranged from no personality/super boring to crazy insecure. I'm sure they're all not like that but I'm not going to waste any more time trying to figure it out. I'm also friends with some pretty boys and they are some of the most superficial a$$holes I've ever encountered.

I wouldn't say I date ugly guys, just average. But if I have chemistry with a pretty boy of course I'll give it a whirl.
I've been told by some of my female friends that it generally goes both ways when it comes to pretty boys/girls having lazy personalities. Years of having things handed to them, people fawning over them, etc. One girl told me she knew some girls who were bad in the sack simply because they didn't expect to have to do any work. Same with the guys, too.

In a jokey way, I think that line from that old-ass movie "Revenge of the Nerds" is kinda true for the "ugly" folk: "all we ever think about is sex." :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is a load of shyt :comeon:

Yall don't been giving us ugly nikkas a chance unless we rich :mjcry:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Ugly guys treat u better...just like SOME fat chicks will die for a man...same shyt.
but its not real though its DEPENDENCY
if i love you ill give you my all
if a ugly dude want u (to give him better looking kids, boost his reputation for having a bad bytch....)he will give u way more than me a car a house, trick on you etc take u on sprees , thas how yall get gamed easy just puttin u up on game tho

Professor Beef

(the food, not the slang)
Daps
Reppin
The Digital World
I'm ugly.
:blessed:
But are you proud?
X15a0BF.jpg

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
ugly acts like an a$$hole: he has game, negging.

good looking guy acts like an a$$hole : arrogant prick

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Because the word is that ugly nikkas are usually the ones with FIRE dikk

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Attraction is all relative, what I may consider fine as he'll you may consider hideous and vice-versa

Once dudes realize this, they'll be way better off. For you all, taste in looks vary so much. 3 women will have totally different opinions on the same guy, from hot, cute, to not attractive.