Ladies real talk why yall like ugly nikkas?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
if he had more options would he really care?
women confuse dudes just trying latch on to what they could get with actual love
this is what i see alot happens
like a ugly dude would see a woman as his trophy, his come up, a way to boost his reputation etc and treat her better than a guy that loves her but the shyt aint genuine

:patrice:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
But he doesn't. And I would bank on his interest being more genuine than a fine ass man with a rack of women clamoring for his attention.

If the "ugly" guy doesn't have any other choices when it comes to women, then he's basically/usually only with you by default. So how is that really "genuine"? In essence, the less attractive man in most cases is only being extra nice & attentive because it's in his best interests to do so, based on the fact he really has no other alternatives.

bennett

Rookie
Daps
If the "ugly" guy doesn't have any other choices when it comes to women, then he's basically/usually only with you by default. So how is that really "genuine"? In essence, the less attractive man in most cases is only being extra nice & attentive because it's in his best interests to do so, based on the fact he really has no other alternatives.

Yes, but those men ARE ACTUALLY being nice to women, which is what the women fall for. That's what I was saying from the beginning.

By negating their interest as being genuine, you're basically saying that no men, ugly and good looking alike, have genuine interest in women.

At any rate, I don't give a fukk about that part. I'm going to deal with the one that APPEARS (I'm sure that word works for you) to be genuinely interested in me and CONSISTENTLY shows said interest.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
They are usually really nice compares to better looking dudes.
Therye can very crazy though, especially if they consider you to be out of thier league. Just give me an avarge guy with a great personality
and a huge sense of humor and im good to go.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Yes, but those men ARE ACTUALLY being nice to women, which is what the women fall for. That's what I was saying from the beginning.

By negating their interest as being genuine, you're basically saying that no men, ugly and good looking alike, have genuine interest in women.

At any rate, I don't give a fukk about that part. I'm going to deal with the one that APPEARS (I'm sure that word works for you) to be genuinely interested in me and CONSISTENTLY shows said interest.

"By negating their interest as being genuine, you're basically saying that no men, ugly and good looking alike, have genuine interest in women."

No, that's what you comprehended, which is inaccurate. Both attractive & non-attractive males may certainly have a true "genuine interest" in women.

However, my point was simply, lets not pretend that "ugly", homely looking men don't have more of an incentive to appease or make concessions behavior wise in relationships with women, due to their unpleasant appearance and lack of options attaining other females.