Ladies real talk why yall like ugly nikkas?

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Its like yall cant trust pretty boys and wanna settlle with a ugly dude just to control him.
Dont hit me that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder shyt be real with a goon.

(i aint cocky though everybody is beautiful)
nobody is ugly
but u know what i mean:birdman:

bennett

Rookie
Daps
I don't think it's so much that we "like" ugly men. But, at some point in a woman's life, how she is treated becomes more "attractive" than a man's actual looks. In general, most attractive people don't have to put in a much "work" with the opposite sex. From my observations, the more attractive a man, the more women he has to choose from. The more women he has to choose from, the harder it is to keep his interest. The more his interest is all over the place, the less sincere/consistent his efforts. We get tired of all that mess and learn to focus on the ones who genuinely likes us. Sometimes, that turns out to be the men that are not traditionally attractive.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's so much that we "like" ugly men. But, at some point in a woman's life, how she is treated becomes more "attractive" than a man's actual looks. In general, most attractive people don't have to put in a much "work" with the opposite sex. From my observations, the more attractive a man, the more women he has to choose from. The more women he has to choose from, the harder it is to keep his interest. The more his interest is all over the place, the less sincere/consistent his efforts. We get tired of all that mess and learn to focus on the ones who genuinely likes us. Sometimes, that turns out to be the men that are not traditionally attractive.
if he had more options would he really care?
women confuse dudes just trying latch on to what they could get with actual love
this is what i see alot happens
like a ugly dude would see a woman as his trophy, his come up, a way to boost his reputation etc and treat her better than a guy that loves her but the shyt aint genuine

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like men that are sexually attractive to ME, don't really focus on if other people think they r ugly. Life would have been much easier if I could overlook not being physically attracted to some past suitors, but my body either says "I want that" or "nope"

bennett

Rookie
Daps
women confuse dudes just trying latch on to what they could get with actual love
like a ugly dude would see a woman as his trophy, his come up, a way to boost his reputation etc and treat her better than a guy that loves her but the shyt aint genuine

But he doesn't. And I would bank on his interest being more genuine than a fine ass man with a rack of women clamoring for his attention.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I've dated a few pretty boys. They've ranged from no personality/super boring to crazy insecure. I'm sure they're all not like that but I'm not going to waste any more time trying to figure it out. I'm also friends with some pretty boys and they are some of the most superficial a$$holes I've ever encountered.

I wouldn't say I date ugly guys, just average. But if I have chemistry with a pretty boy of course I'll give it a whirl.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
If a ugly dude is treating a girl better than the suppose true lover than "True lover" needs to reconsider his definition of love. This nikka got the game fukked up. You "love" someone yet someones else is treating her better, It doesn't even take much to treat someone better. Actions are louder than words many times.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
If a ugly dude is treating a girl better than the suppose true lover than "True lover" needs to reconsider his definition of love. This nikka got the game fukked up. You "love" someone yet someones else is treating her better, It doesn't even take much to treat someone better. Actions are louder than words many times.
this is why women are so easy to bag lol

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
If he treats me like the lady/princess i am, then no matter how he looks he will be the most beautiful/handsome man in my eyes. I'd rather be with a less attractive man who makes me happy and will not cheat on me, than a pretty boy who has 3 other chicks and me on rotate