Ladies: question involving "less experienced men"...

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies (and gentlemen if your willing to give input), what are your thoughts on less sexually experienced men (like say, a dude that's like 30 but only has like 3-4 bodies) in general?

Reason I ask is bc I'm one of them type of dudes, and I always was curious about it (never told any females that offline). Do you look at em as lame? Do u find it "cute"? Weird? Rare?....

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Ladies (and gentlemen if your willing to give input), what are your thoughts on less sexually experienced men (like say, a dude that's like 30 but only has like 3-4 bodies) in general?

Reason I ask is bc I'm one of them type of dudes, and I always was curious about it (never told any females that offline). Do you look at em as lame? Do u find it "cute"? Weird? Rare?....
Never talk about your body count.

And no, women don't like virgins and incels.

p*ssy is like money. The rich get richer.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

x100000000

this can only lead to bad things. and dont talk about hers. keep the past in the past and you gotta start acting like a guy who has 50+ bodies with him even if you only have 3 because chicks want to be fukked. "there is too much average things in life a good dikk down is a must" - some chick i heard

semtex

:)
Daps
x100000000

this can only lead to bad things. and dont talk about hers. keep the past in the past and you gotta start acting like a guy who has 50+ bodies with him even if you only have 3 because chicks want to be fukked. "there is too much average things in life a good dikk down is a must" - some chick i heard
I'm gonna bang your dream girl with my big scary black throbbin dikk!! :youngsabo:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
x100000000

:gladbron: that is t-shirt material.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

p*ssy is like money. The rich get richer.
I feel that...I never really told anyone my exact count. They always assume I have a bunch for some reason...I guess I'll just let it be a mystery still....

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u satisfy those women sexually? Were u in relationships with these 4 women?

If so then, a low body count doesnt matter..as long as u know how to make me cream and let me use ur face as a stool :manny:
The first three I'd say no, but the 4th seemed satisfied...and I was only in a relationship with the 4th....as far as the face stool thing, I'm even less experienced in that....