this is begging
WVr7RjB.gif

:damn: i just realize this dog cuter than mine :snoop:

:to: I want one.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh you go from simp to anti simp in a day. Stop it.

Telling a woman she looks good is not a simp move

No woman on here can say I press them like some of you. I've never sent simp .gif or PM'ed any of these women.

I don't derail threads because a female Coli member posts in them.

I am an exemplary member when it comes to balancing simp and harsh on hoez seesaw

The Canadian White woman is a different story entirely. I associate her with the Twitter models who post motivational quotes all day or Xmas music.

Projection isn't a good thing to exhibit. You should go see a counselor, D Wolf.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Telling a woman she looks good is not a simp move

No woman on here can say I press them like some of you. I've never sent simp .gif or PM'ed any of these women.

I don't derail threads because a female Coli member posts in them.

I am an exemplary member when it comes to balancing simp and harsh on hoez seesaw

The Canadian White woman is a different story entirely. I associate her with the Twitter models who post motivational quotes all day or Xmas music.

Projection isn't a good thing to exhibit. You should go see a counselor, D Wolf.
100000% FALSE.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
:damn: you named your dog heathcliff

i grew up on that show he stay beating people up :laff:

fXcOgZk.png
Background: I adopted him at 4mths old :wub: His name was Heath. I read a study that dogs shouldn't have one syllable names because they could mistake them for commands e.g. sit. stay. lie. SO I upped HEATH's game :win:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Background: I adopted him at 4mths old :wub: His name was Heath. I read a study that dogs shouldn't have one syllable names because they could mistake them for commands e.g. sit. stay. lie. SO I upped HEATH's game :win:

:damn: my dog name is monkey :to: i got him from humane society but he a good dog though but scaredy cat

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Bruh, what anime is that from? I need a new anime to watch while I smoke multiple blunts to the face.

You aint got no friends bruh? :skip:
smoking multiple to the face sounds like either your tolerance is unrealistically high (:mjpls:) or you're just a lonely nikka. @Token give this man a hug.