jadillac

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_mubiukKcA61rixg3co1_500.jpg

4MlJAsj.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
So this nikka has multiple kids, probably married, got an female fan service anime avatar, and begging online women that'll he'll never meet to PM his pictures

I love the Internet
He didn't beg, he asked nicely. Twan is cool.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He didn't beg, he asked nicely. Twan is cool.

I'm not saying he didn't. I'm not even making a judgement on him, but you have to admit the situation I layed out is only possible through the Internet. I wonder if I'll end up like Twan :lupe:

Ole used to be simp now I'm gonna make jokes on the next man simping ass nikka. Go jump off the tallest building you can find ho nikka.

D. Wolf, I sense someone hurt you very bad in your lifetime. I am a student in the Psychology field and can help you if you ever need someone to work you through your problems :ld: Stay Based!

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
D. Wolf, I sense someone hurt you very bad in your lifetime. I am a student in the Psychology field and can help you if you ever need someone to work you through your problems :ld: Stay Based!
Yeah nikka we get it. Some coli chick didn't return your Pm or she trolled you, now you anti-simp. Go make a group with your friends and deal with it there you slow fukk.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:laff: thats my look of saying thank you with puppy dog eyes

Bruh, what anime is that from? I need a new anime to watch while I smoke multiple blunts to the face.

Yeah nikka we get it. Some coli chick didn't return your Pm or she trolled you, now you anti-simp. Go make a group with your friends and deal with it there you slow fukk.

I never sent PM. Are you projecting your situation on to me right now? Lets talk about this. Tell me who the girl was? Was it Pico? Was it ****? You do realize the Internet isn't real. You can work through this :skip:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I never sent PM. Are you projecting your situation on to me right now? Lets talk about this. Tell me who the girl was? Was it Pico? Was it ****? You do realize the Internet isn't real. You can work through this :skip:
Breh you go from simp to anti simp in a day. Stop it.