Ladies proof pic thread

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do wear less a lot of the time (http://oi44.tinypic.com/xnuiau.jpg)...just depends on my mood and how much time I have in the morning :P but I don't think makeup has really messed up my skin over the years. I actually started wearing it because I have bad skin - it's mostly genetics. I'm 30 and I don't think it's aged me or anything - and I started wearing it in my early teens.

:ahh: much better imo, you haven't been able to find anything to help your skin? thats crazy :patrice:

The paranoia is extreme on here. If you men stopped simping so much, you wouldn't have to worry about trannies.

Now you know damn well that happening on this website, nikkas simp so much when a female post it blows my mind to jackie chan esque levels :mindblown:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

now you can see I'm real... is this better?

ummmmm......is it just me or does that not look like the same girl from pics youve been posting? why cut off your face for this one when you been showing it freely any other time? :ohhh:

eh fukk it, its better than nothing. this is @innocentdevil 's show anyway

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
Look, if you really are some innocent female poster who is slighty self conscious about her appearance then I apologize, we've been through a lot here lately

But if this is **** this is one of your sloppiest personas yet, and we on to you doggy :ufdup:
I don't know who or what **** is