NYC
I'm at home in my pajamas. :manny:

2ep7zpd.jpg

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
so @Obsession has been ducking me since i called her out in this thread earlier, I even sent her a pm and gave her a chance to verify herself privately to not cause a public brouhaha.

@innocentdevil I think it's time to hit the red light special on her. Definitely a little too froggy for my liking. We got another male posing.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's so easy to make a video or take a clear phone pic...pretty much everyone has a Droid or iPhone and the cameras on them are better than some point and shoot cameras lol I don't get it...and pics/signs can be easily photoshopped...so video is best. If this were 1996, then yah, maybe they don't have a cam, but in 2013 if someone can't get you a pic or video within 24 hours...that just doesn't even make sense to me.

I have some bytch using my pics on fb - and I added a few of her fb friends to let them know and found out she's been using them for almost a decade!!! People are messed up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's so easy to make a video or take a clear phone pic...pretty much everyone has a Droid or iPhone and the cameras on them are better than some point and shoot cameras lol I don't get it...and pics/signs can be easily photoshopped...so video is best. If this were 1996, then yah, maybe they don't have a cam, but in 2013 if someone can't get you a pic or video within 24 hours...that just doesn't even make sense to me.

I have some bytch using my pics on fb - and I added a few of her fb friends to let them know and found out she's been using them for almost a decade!!! People are messed up.

WTF_Meme1.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so @Obsession has been ducking me since i called her out in this thread earlier, I even sent her a pm and gave her a chance to verify herself privately to not cause a public brouhaha.

@innocentdevil I think it's time to hit the red light special on her. Definitely a little too froggy for my liking. We got another male posing.

33m94l4.jpg