Let me just save a 10 page thread

An-empty-wallet.jpg

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This thread could seriously be educational, though. :lupe:

With that said... women's taste tend to vary quite a bit. There are only a few things I've seen that are reliably universal with women:

• Short
  • Bad Hygiene
  • Visibly Poor Health

:flabbynsick:

So unless you're short, with a audibly stuffy nose, and you smell bad, you should find yourself someone to at least give you the time of day. :ld: Talk me down if I'm wrong. I'm open to being wrong with this one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious to see who females consider ugly.

I ain't a female, but I will tell you that it all depends on a few things...

1) Online, any dude who doesn't look movie star photogenic is ugly...That's why these broads of sites like POF be on some "my sh_t don't stink steez"...

Because they are looking for that fantasy "Movie Star" dude all their friends will be jealous of...

2) Offline, an average looking guy can either be "ugly" or "hot" depending on his attitude and how well a female knows him...

That's why you will see average dudes with dimes, because a female's perception of how you look can change depending on how you present and project yourself...

But ultimately, if you are tall, athletic, and have blue eyes with at least $125000/year to your name, then you are what the vast majority of women can only hope for...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I ain't a female, but I will tell you that it all depends on a few things...

1) Online, any dude who doesn't look movie star photogenic is ugly...That's why these broads of sites like POF be on some "my sh_t don't stink steez"...

Because they are looking for that fantasy "Movie Star" dude all their friends will be jealous of...

2) Offline, an average looking guy can either be "ugly" or "hot" depending on his attitude and how well a female knows him...

That's why you will see average dudes with dimes, because a female's perception of how you look can change depending on how you present and project yourself...

But ultimately, if you are tall, athletic, and have blue eyes with at least $125000/year to your name, then you are what the vast majority of women can only hope for...

nikka....he said Ladies