"Ladies, please bathe before you walk around asking to be lifted."

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Can one of the Puerto ricans or Mexicans translate for us
He basically repeats most of what he said in English.
Don't come out of your house. That's not good. Is it hard to wash yourself? Wash yourself (lists various soaps). Couldn't understand what he was saying here. My sister if you have your period don't come outside. That's not good what happened to me. Goddamn dirty bytch.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Vaginal health and care needs to be taught in all schools. A lot of girls don't know how to properly care for themselves because they weren't taught. I know she was embarrassed. At least her face isn't in the video.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Is feminine hygiene not the wave in 2018?

I was taught as a youth to not even leave the house without bathing/showering.

You would be surprised in 2018.:stopitslime:

Before I met my woman now I was dating and out of 10 females of a variety of colors and backgrounds that I met.....out of the 6 I had sex with 4 of them had left...

Skidmarks on my sheets had or some bad discharge panties, or just that real strict vaginal odor....it seems with some women wiping their ass before sex or showering is not what is hot in the streets.:yeshrug:

Mind you I am 40 now....this was happening in women that I was seeing who are 40 to 55.....

I can't imagine what happens below 40.:mjlol:I really pray for young nigggas out there.:francis:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
You need to get Monistat to clear it up... and it's not automatic. You need to use the medicine for a couple of days.

That or she pooped early in the day, didn't get all the fecal matter cleaned up, and he's smelling sweaty poop funk. :gag:
Boric acid:ld:

sosaa

All Star
Daps
some women do got some funk i been noticed that..and if she do, you gotta check that shyt. it could be something health related u never kno...she might get embarrassed but she'll be grateful trust me

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I bet its alot of akward car rides when women drive to and from the club in groups. I've smelled stanky vagina through jeans and sweat pants,so I know the funk its probably vomit inducing when one of their homgirls have on these mini skirts,coming out with no regard talking about "We outchea tryna function":martin:
I got lucky and hit a mixed shorty coming from the club and the scent was :ohlawd:

Hittin from back like
full

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
part of the reason why I dont like those earthy Erykah badu wanna be chicks

they may look good, but smell-wise? a few I met are :scust:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
A man should have passed the info down to you,because after encountering the situation he should have searched out the cause,or over the course of his life been educated by some brave woman. Her mama has only dealt with one p*ssy in her life more than likely,as a man you,your daddy,your uncles,your brothers have dealt with thousands:martin:. Men are failing other men out here,I passed the info along so now you guys know and can pass it along next time you hear a nikka clowning stinky p*ssy and assuming the woman doesn't wash. Men are the teachers folks.

This nicca is serious, too.

He thinks it's a mans' job to teach a grown woman how to clean herself.

Nah, it's a mans' job to not be near the brat if she's so so so funkdafied (bars).