"Ladies, please bathe before you walk around asking to be lifted."

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I remember I fingered this bytch in the stairwell back in college. I could still smell her on my finger days later even after scrubbing my goddamn hands :gag:

Maybe the shyt was so traumatizing that I was reliving it after the fact. I swear to God I could still smell her.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Is feminine hygiene not the wave in 2018?

I was taught as a youth to not even leave the house without bathing/showering.

Bathing and showering alone doesn't work for everybody,especially in the case of women. Bacteria isn't easy enough to destroy with a bath or a hot shower:comeon:
I learned to use vodka on my balls and armpits to keep them fresh all day.
Once the sweat starts coming out the pores,the bacteria on the skin and in the pores is going to react with it and break down the food in it which causes the odor.
Women ovulating can make them sweat more which can increase body odor,plus fukking up the ph balance by cleaning it too good:mindblown:
Just be glad you don't have a p*ssy man,try not to judge these women,politely educate.
You would be suprised how many of them don't actually know what to do with their p*ssy,its your job as a man to know this.
If you can teach a woman how to throw it back and how to ride it,you can educate her on how to clean it.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Bathing and showering alone doesn't work for everybody,especially in the case of women. Bacteria isn't easy enough to destroy with a bath or a hot shower:comeon:
Once the sweat starts coming out the pores,the bacteria on the skin and in the pores is going to react with it and break down the food in it which causes the odor.
Women ovulating can make them sweat more which can increase body odor,plus fukking up the ph balance by cleaning it too good:mindblown:
Just be glad you don't have a p*ssy man,try not to judge these women,politely educate.
You would be suprised how many of them don't actually know what to do with their p*ssy,its your job as a man to know this.
If you can teach a woman how to throw it back and how to ride it,you can educate her on how to clean it.

It's her mamas job to teach her how to wash her p*ssy. How a man supposed to know?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It's her mamas job to teach her how to wash her p*ssy. How a man supposed to know?

A man should have passed the info down to you,because after encountering the situation he should have searched out the cause,or over the course of his life been educated by some brave woman. Her mama has only dealt with one p*ssy in her life more than likely,as a man you,your daddy,your uncles,your brothers have dealt with thousands:martin:. Men are failing other men out here,I passed the info along so now you guys know and can pass it along next time you hear a nikka clowning stinky p*ssy and assuming the woman doesn't wash. Men are the teachers folks.

Daps
fukk all you male feminists

It’s not my fukking job to teach a grown ass women about personal hygiene

Fukk you and fukk all people like you

Benefited

Banned
Daps
fukk all you male feminists

It’s not my fukking job to teach a grown ass women about personal hygiene

Fukk you and fukk all people like you

Guess what it is now lil nikka,because I gave you the wisdom:henbron:
It would make you less of a man not to share what you know and teach women and other men when they come accross this issue.
Funny I've been called a male chauvinist by women,and you are calling me a feminist,means your probably telling the truth when you upset and annoy everybody.
Life lesson number 2 for the day.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I remember I fingered this bytch in the stairwell back in college. I could still smell her on my finger days later even after scrubbing my goddamn hands :gag:

Maybe the shyt was so traumatizing that I was reliving it after the fact. I swear to God I could still smell her.
Are you sure you got the right hole

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Man in one instance its paaaartay!
tenor.gif

Then all of a sudden you hit the:hhh:

You know a dude mad when he jumps back n forth between english and spanish to tell the story.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Breh....:scust: