• Total voters

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your younger SINGLE step brother? :lolbron:

I like hairy men :yeshrug:, the bigger the beard the better. But here he is pre dreads/beard.

hryja1.jpg

No I think he has a girlfriend but he ain't shyt anyway, lol. He got three different baby mama's.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Women can't do smash or pass, They fukk off of the size of a nikka wallet, notoriety, or potential to be the man. So everyone is a technical smash.

@Money Mase this leads us into one of my favorite passages concerning the gold digging habits of the whore

7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
7:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Pass. He has gorgeous eyes though. He looks like hes possessive and kinda crazy. Also looks like hes an expert in sex:banderas:but looks like he has a ton on questionable fetishes:whoa:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
All these women in this thread are lose and are adulteress women; @YeLovesBoston speak to these ladies of the night:myman:

Proverbs Chapter 5:16-23

16 Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? 17 Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers. 18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 A loving doe, a graceful deer-- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. 20 Why be captivated, my son, by an adulteress? Why embrace the bosom of another man's wife? 21 For a man's ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all his paths. 22 The evil deeds of a wicked man ensnare him; the cords of his sin hold him fast. 23 He will die for lack of discipline,led astray by his own great folly.

Verse 23 :banderas:

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
Salooon. That shyt needs tooo. :camby:

If you want to fukk him why not pm the nikka? That nikka looks like my crony ass cousin. Virgin ass nikka dusty dread ass nikka. :mjlol:

Yeah Salooon. :camby: