Ladies: Pass or Smash #803

Pass or Smash

• Total voters

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Women can't do smash or pass, They fukk off of the size of a nikka wallet, notoriety, or potential to be the man. So everyone is a technical smash.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Alright, I literally follow 20 people on instagram, all makeup stuff and tattoos. Came across this dude in my "discover people."

It's not a question on if I want his babies, it's how many of his babies do I want.

Pure man candy, ladies @Spike Tarantino, @Paradise Road @Raedawn07, I'd appreciate if ya'll chip in and get me this for Christmas, thanks.

21nkx92.png

6xsoqo.jpg

2h4jknq.jpg

bi8hfa.jpg

30uzibq.jpg

e6ulis.jpg
He's cute. He looks like a thicker, hairier, more bearded @illadope

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
All these women in this thread are lose and are adulteress women; @YeLovesBoston speak to these ladies of the night:myman:

Proverbs Chapter 5:16-23

16 Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? 17 Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers. 18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 A loving doe, a graceful deer-- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. 20 Why be captivated, my son, by an adulteress? Why embrace the bosom of another man's wife? 21 For a man's ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all his paths. 22 The evil deeds of a wicked man ensnare him; the cords of his sin hold him fast. 23 He will die for lack of discipline,led astray by his own great folly.