Ladies Only

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Lmao I was just about to bump this thread.

25k closet!!! I have never played a game this long in life.

Except when I got that weird bootleg controller from a flea market and made it a personal mission to beat Mario 1. That's it.
1 STAR, DAP/UNDAP, NEG REP!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING IT TO THE 25k CLOSET BEFORE ME!

:sadcam: I been slacking. My closet only worth 21k. Brb gonna go enter myself into every available event.

I still want that puff hairstyle tho :why: 50k is too far away.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Lmao I was just about to bump this thread.

1 STAR, DAP/UNDAP, NEG REP!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING IT TO THE 25k CLOSET BEFORE ME!

:sadcam: I been slacking. My closet only worth 21k. Brb gonna go enter myself into every available event.

I still want that puff hairstyle tho :why: 50k is too far away.

:russ:

I was slacking until I realized a few- probably obvious things. Daily $500. Just enter it. Expand closet. The other was the filter when shopping for specific events. Once I got those things down (and travel score) it seemed to go quicker.

I know... 50k.... I want red lips so bad.

.....damn I feel pathetic for even typing this. I wear a coat of shame when my bf is like, 'oh! you're playing your shopping game again?' I don't even try in real life! :smh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
2Y0Cq8L.png

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:russ:

I was slacking until I realized a few- probably obvious things. Daily $500. Just enter it. Expand closet. The other was the filter when shopping for specific events. Once I got those things down (and travel score) it seemed to go quicker.

I know... 50k.... I want red lips so bad.

.....damn I feel pathetic for even typing this. I wear a coat of shame when my bf is like, 'oh! you're playing your shopping game again?' I don't even try in real life! :smh:
Yea, sometimes I will wear anything on those daily $500 events. My outfit might not even have nothing to do with the theme :dead: I just need the money.

I need to start getting some color in my wardrobe tho. Most of my items are either really dark or white :skip: Story of my life.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Yea, sometimes I will wear anything on those daily $500 events. My outfit might not even have nothing to do with the theme :dead: I just need the money.

I need to start getting some color in my wardrobe tho. Most of my items are either really dark or white :skip: Story of my life.
SAME. I knew I had to change things up when I literally was buying things that looked like what I actually owned. I felt like I was putting my own outfits from past days together :dead:

:russ: @ us (or maybe just me) wearing a damn bikini top to a cocktail party for the $500. fukking crackhead.