Ladies Only

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every single expansion expect that Katy Perry one (didn't want it). I only know how much I have because I saved everything on a flash drive just in case my hard drive ever goes to shyt or I have to reinstall the game.

I mainly go to the Sims Resource or ModtheSims

Cbon73's collection be having me like :noah:

Untitled_zpsc8b47827.png
I frequent the sims resource too. Ima have to check out the other one.

I have about half of the expansions .. I only buy what im interested in. and some of them-like the katy perry ones- look whack.

I need that in my life :ohlawd: I already spend too much time playing my game as it is. :wow: But them outfits are too cute.

I cannot wait until the sims 4 comes out :krs: :noah:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I frequent the sims resource too. Ima have to check out the other one.

I have about half of the expansions .. I only buy what im interested in. and some of them-like the katy perry ones- look whack.

I need that in my life :ohlawd: I already spend too much time playing my game as it is. :wow: But them outfits are too cute.

I cannot wait until the sims 4 comes out :krs: :noah:
I already got the Sims 4 pre ordered on Origin :wow:

I will say as far as expansion packs, there are really good and add some awesome features/sets in the game (I just love going to France and making nectar :gladbron:). The only ones I can't get into are Pets and Island Paradise.

Playing as a pet is soooo boring but actually having one is cool just wish they would switch it back to the Sims 2 were you couldn't control it and Island Paradise has way too many routing issues with the boats and islands.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I already got the Sims 4 pre ordered on Origin :wow:

I will say as far as expansion packs, there are really good and add some awesome features/sets in the game (I just love going to France and making nectar :gladbron:). The only ones I can't get into are Pets and Island Paradise.

Playing as a pet is soooo boring but actually having one is cool just wish they would switch it back to the Sims 2 were you couldn't control it and Island Paradise has way too many routing issues with the boats and islands.

I need to preorder mine. :wow: We still have till the end of the year tho :sadcam:
I dont have pets, but island paradise is decent. :manny: I don't play that world that much... Ive been loving roaring heights as of late. :krs: The hair, outfits, and 1920 theme is too cute.

I need the world expansion... may have to cop that.. I wanna go to france and make shyt :lupe:
I loathe university. I hate that everything stops once you send someone from your lot to college. So I just stopped playing it. :snoop:

My main issue I think with having so much stuff on my laptop with this game is memory. :patrice: I want to play my game and continue to add to it, but i dont want my computer to crash :to:
Any suggestions?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I need to preorder mine. :wow: We still have till the end of the year tho :sadcam:
I dont have pets, but island paradise is decent. :manny: I don't play that world that much... Ive been loving roaring heights as of late. :krs: The hair, outfits, and 1920 theme is too cute.

I need the world expansion... may have to cop that.. I wanna go to france and make shyt :lupe:
I loathe university. I hate that everything stops once you send someone from your lot to college. So I just stopped playing it. :snoop:

My main issue I think with having so much stuff on my laptop with this game is memory. :patrice: I want to play my game and continue to add to it, but i dont want my computer to crash :to:
Any suggestions?

My suggestion would be to get either a desktop or a gaming laptop. The Sims isn't really graphic intensive so you can buy a bare minimum $60-$70 dollar graphics cards unless you play other games. I built my own desktop to play video games but since I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquistion, I need to spend that paper. :to: Also laptops are notorius for overheating since the Sims use A LOT of the cpus memory because the computer has to simultaneously take care of the whole town while you play on your home lot.

But maybe getting a cpu with at least 3.0 ghz, 8 gb of RAM, and 500-1,000 GB hard drive you should be fine unless you're playing other games.

My build was only around $600 dollars total, not including any recent upgrades I did.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My suggestion would be to get either a desktop or a gaming laptop. The Sims isn't really graphic intensive so you can buy a bare minimum $60-$70 dollar graphics cards unless you play other games. I built my own desktop to play video games but since I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquistion, I need to spend that paper. :to: Also laptops are notorius for overheating since the Sims use A LOT of the cpus memory because the computer has to simultaneously take care of the whole town while you play on your home lot.

But maybe getting a cpu with at least 3.0 ghz, 8 gb of RAM, and 500-1,000 GB hard drive you should be fine unless you're playing other games.

My build was only around $600 dollars total, not including any recent upgrades I did.

My bro builds cpu's and I think Ima have to hit him up. This is the only game I play but I want the full legit Sims experience :blessed:.
I just bought a new laptop last summer so I need to check my specs. When I bought it I didn't even think about gaming. :snoop:

yea, cus my laptop has been telling me that my memory is low and im like :what:

Thats not bad for $600:leon:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
My bro builds cpu's and I think Ima have to hit him up. This is the only game I play but I want the full legit Sims experience :blessed:.
I just bought a new laptop last summer so I need to check my specs. When I bought it I didn't even think about gaming. :snoop:

yea, cus my laptop has been telling me that my memory is low and im like :what:

Thats not bad for $600:leon:
Yeah, does it mean hard drive space or RAM? :patrice: I know Norton usually tells me when something is using too much RAM memory vs. hard drive space.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, does it mean hard drive space or RAM? :patrice: I know Norton usually tells me when something is using too much RAM memory vs. hard drive space.

I have no idea :lupe:
My Norton never tells me anything. it's like an error message that pops up about being too low on memory and the possibility of me losing files or something like that :to:

And in all honesty, I dont think I have enough on this laptop for there to be any issues with it (its a sony vaio fit laptop thats not even a yr old), but then again I have no clue :snoop:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I have no idea :lupe:
My Norton never tells me anything. it's like an error message that pops up about being too low on memory and the possibility of me losing files or something like that :to:

And in all honesty, I dont think I have enough on this laptop for there to be any issues with it (its a sony vaio fit laptop thats not even a yr old), but then again I have no clue :snoop:
Yea sounds like a hard drive issue to my self-taught eyes :leostare:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:patrice: Yea, I'm googling and seems like others have the same issue with the game on their sony vaio's. :wow:

:sadcam: I love this game tho
Even if you get a hardcore desktop/laptop, I will tell you that there will still be issues with lag, stuck/invisible sims, routing/pathing issues, etc. simply because the game is broken, I wish EA would have worked out the kinks because I really do enjoy this game. I just hate it when my sims go all the way outside when I tell them to go to bed because a picture I put up caused pathing issues :upsetfavre:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even if you get a hardcore desktop/laptop, I will tell you that there will still be issues with lag, stuck/invisible sims, routing/pathing issues, etc. simply because the game is broken, I wish EA would have worked out the kinks because I really do enjoy this game. I just hate it when my sims go all the way outside when I tell them to go to bed because a picture I put up caused pathing issues :upsetfavre:

I notice the same ish :beli:. I cannot stand when they get stuck in the wall or some odd place like that. I hope TS4 is damn better with less issues, but we shall see.
I think I am gunna hit my bro up and see if he can build me something specifically for the game so I don't have the memory issues and what not.