Ladies of the Coli: You giving him some of that good lovin' or friend zoning him?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Awkward maybe, creepy no. Creepy implies something sinister imo, this is harmless.
it's a loaded word then. men and women use it differently to mean different things. some people use it interchangeably with awkward, especially when someone who won't take no for no

morris

Superstar
Daps
why are you telling me to think logically lol? You asked why attraction would make the action creepy or not. Attraction plays a big part in how people interpret reactions. That's logical and rational for people to react in such a way. Your repsonse implies that you would tell the girl her artwork is cool, but you wouldn't think of it as a romance gesture...like the rest of us.

I was talking about the artwork and the creative process. You equated it to the emotional feeling and dismissed it all based on looks. All good though

Nah I didn't say all that. Just because he looks good doesn't mean he's getting ass b/c he wrote some silly shyt on paper. However the possibility of sex does depend on how attractive he is.

Hmm. So I can be attractive, creative and courageous enough to share a part of me ... for a possible yes. No wonder men rule the world:blessed:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was talking about the artwork and the creative process. You equated it to the emotional feeling and dismissed it all based on looks. All good though

Hmm. So I can be attractive, creative and courageous enough to share a part of me ... for a possible yes. No wonder men rule the world:blessed:
A part of you? You talking about that BS in the OP? :mjlol:You're trying too hard.

morris

Superstar
Daps
A part of you? You talking about that BS in the OP? :mjlol:You're trying too hard.
It's actually very easy when you break it down systematically. Boy likes girl. Then he expresses it in song, art, duel even.

But women will never understand that
Perspective. Its not how nature prepared them

little4209

All Star
Daps
I think it's cute :yeshrug:

He can't do it everyday because then it'll get old and corny Lmao but I'd like it

morris

Superstar
Daps
This Guy Made A Present For His Girlfriend. She Loved It. See What It Is!

The finished product - "The 365 Jar".

So, the three colours represent the themes that the handwritten notes will stick to. I've known my girlfriend for 8 years now, so I have plenty to work with.

I started with an idea of an old-style US mason jar. I'm in Ireland, so it was quite hard to get my hands on one. I finally found a place in Dublin that sold them (masonjars.ie), and bought the largest one there - and it was a beauty. It holds 1892ml (half a gallon), which gives you an idea of its size - as I need it to fit the 365 handwritten notes.

My little work station after 230 notes written and folded. At this stage, the wrist was starting to tire from the writing - but the Jar was starting to take shape. I was especially pleased with how the colours were playing off against each other. Just 135 to go!

I designed and printed a logo for the front, but the glasswork writing on the jar protruded so far out that it was impossible to attach the printed sticker without it creasing. Still, the actual designs on the sides of the jar made up for it. The explanation was all that was needed.

That big "Ball" logo prevented me from attaching my own 'The 365 Jar' design - but it's pretty unique and probably adds more by itself.

She was... happy. [edit] She was ECSTATIC. There may have been tears - although that might have been partially to do with the amount of endless reading and unfolding she has ahead of her.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I just buy women fancy shyt.

Maybe I need to read up on this "romance" wave :ohhh:
It's not just our responsibility though:
Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-3.34.50-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-3.34.09-PM.jpg
Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-3.33.52-PM.jpg