Ladies of the Coli: You giving him some of that good lovin' or friend zoning him?

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
PresObama.png

So just became you're not attracted to him the art work goes from cute to creepy??

Sorry but it does... And it happens to both men and women... :manny:
And I can't even control it... For example, there's this dude I used to work with that asked me on a date. I didn't know it was a date date, I thought we were just gonna grab a beer or something after work to catch up. He's a cool dude but not my type at all.
After the "date" he started sending me poems that he wrote for me, inviting me to places, calling and texting A LOT just to ask how I'm doing. One night this guy sent me a photo of his pillow followed by a voice note saying " I wish you were here "...
If it was someone that I like or feel attracted to, it would be great!! But with this guy I just find it creepy and it bothers me...
So now I don't reply to his texts and whenever he calls I'm always "busy" :ld:
And yes... I already tried talking to him and explaining that I don't see him like that... But he says he "knows me more than I think and he knows I'm just putting a wall between us cause I know this could be the start of something great" (His words) :deadmanny:

Seeeee....
giphy.gif

If a weird girl you found ugly made these for you what would you think?

Let's say she had none and looks very average like Leslie jones on a good day facially, but she's leaving you "I have felines for you" post its on your desk. You cuffin or nah?

Let's not pretend like attraction makes actions weird or not to both genders
:ufdup: This my friend is TRUE... I wish I could rep you...

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
:mjlol: These girls are lying to you they don't find it attractive or creepy regardless of what the guy was to them before hand they find it soft and utterly repulsive through and through.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the woman and how you look.

Some damaged chick is gonna be turned off by it instantly doesn't matter how "hot" the guy is.

Most chicks will find it cute unless you hit with it in some awkward setting or have a terrible follow through.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Depends on the woman and how you look.

Some damaged chick is gonna be turned off by it instantly doesn't matter how "hot" the guy is.

Most chicks will find it cute unless you hit with it in some awkward setting or have a terrible follow through.
Buddy it isn't some women it's all women this screams desperation weakness and neediness any woman who tells you this is okay is a LIAR they know they themselves wouldn't want to be with a dude after displaying this kind of expressions.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Itd be weird from a guy I don't know or it wasn't interested in. A current boyfriend it would be cute. A guy I find attractive- sure. A guy you don't want in your life-no.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Sorry but it does... And it happens to both men and women... :manny:
And I can't even control it... For example, there's this dude I used to work with that asked me on a date. I didn't know it was a date date, I thought we were just gonna grab a beer or something after work to catch up. He's a cool dude but not my type at all.
After the "date" he started sending me poems that he wrote for me, inviting me to places, calling and texting A LOT just to ask how I'm doing. One night this guy sent me a photo of his pillow followed by a voice note saying " I wish you were here "...
If it was someone that I like or feel attracted to, it would be great!! But with this guy I just find it creepy and it bothers me...
So now I don't reply to his texts and whenever he calls I'm always "busy" :ld:
And yes... I already tried talking to him and explaining that I don't see him like that... But he says he "knows me more than I think and he knows I'm just putting a wall between us cause I know this could be the start of something great" (His words) :deadmanny:

Seeeee....
giphy.gif

:ufdup: This my friend is TRUE... I wish I could rep you...
What you just described was a certified wack job. Change your number now

morris

Superstar
Daps
What does he look like?
Thank you. Based on all the answers were have a unanimous decision. If you find him physically attractive he's in dem guts. If no, best he could hope for is friend.

Makes sense:ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. Based on all the answers were have a unanimous decision. If you find him physically attractive he's in dem guts. If no, best he could hope for is friend.

Makes sense:ehh:

Nah I didn't say all that. Just because he looks good doesn't mean he's getting ass b/c he wrote some silly shyt on paper. However the possibility of sex does depend on how attractive he is.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Cool artwork. Right idea for wrong person. I would not find the work of art creepy.

Think logically and it will all make sense
why are you telling me to think logically lol? You asked why attraction would make the action creepy or not. Attraction plays a big part in how people interpret reactions. That's logical and rational for people to react in such a way. Your repsonse implies that you would tell the girl her artwork is cool, but you wouldn't think of it as a romance gesture...like the rest of us.