Ladies of the coli: Why did you leave/get with your last/current boyfriend?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Now you see why I posted what I posted. I can't side with you and I can't go against you until the facts are laid bare.

But you seem like you grew from it. "Forward ever, backward never." --Frederick Douglass
It was a simple couples spat but I was dating an immature dude :manny:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I got with my boyfriend because he slang cocaine (no nicki) and I first noticed him on social media when he posed with a stack of money like a cell phone in his profile pic. :wub:

I left my last boyfriend because he was too boring, he was always doing stuff for me and we never argued. I didnt feel like he loved me or was man enough to handle me. :queen:
/thread.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
So NONE of the ladies were at fault for their former relationship ending? :jbhmm:

I ain't never talk to a chick and they take some sort of responsibility for the relationship ending, why is that? :martin:

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
But the thread is "why did they leave him" not why they got left.

True, still just something I've noticed in my life experience is a lot of women will be quick to tell us the 50 reasons why their boyfriend was such and such without being honest with their own introspection.

I can't speak for every guy out there, but me personally if a girl I'm just starting to talk to ask me why my last relationship didn't work, I'm going to give her both sides and be frank about things I did that also had an effect on the relationship ending.

I never get that level of honesty from women just starting out. It goes two ways usually. Either they don't even want to bring it up or rattle off incessantly about how the guy was a piece of shyt.

Just my observations :manny:

morris

Superstar
Daps
But the thread is "why did they leave him" not why they got left.
:pacspit:

your comprehensive skills anger me. The man still made a good point!

ezgif-3612339892.gif