Ladies of the coli: Why did you leave/get with your last/current boyfriend?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Get with? because i thought he was a nice guy who had the same morals and values/goals in life that i did. leave? because i realized his life wasnt going anywhere good and he wasnt about to drag me down with him
Very general yet somewhat specific :ehh:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Got with him b/c I thought we had the same goals. I kicked him out because we didn't.
giphy.gif

He lied, you lied to yourself??

But think I understand

morris

Superstar
Daps
I left my ex because he started to verbally abuse me because he lost his job and me having more money than him made him insecure.

I got with my husband because he's amazing, I tried to turn him down but I couldn't resist :wow: he's so beautiful and sweet. He's an angel :mjcry:
:salute:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I left my ex because he started to verbally abuse me because he lost his job and me having more money than him made him insecure.

I got with my husband because he's amazing, I tried to turn him down but I couldn't resist :wow: he's so beautiful and sweet. He's an angel :mjcry:

Tell me about your husband. I want to be a better man.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Tell me about your husband. I want to be a better man.

Okay, let me try to not make this a long post. I could talk about him all day :wow: Of course he isn't perfect but he has really good qualities that make him amazing overall. He's genuinely a good person, he's very honest, smart, and generous. It's odd honestly because just looking at him you would think he would be very shallow but he's not. He's very hard to read, like I always have to ask him what he's thinking because I can never guess. He has a great sense of humor and he thinks I'm funny and he's always so nice to me. and he's rich and sexy af.

He's so great

200_s.gif

I'm gonna go make him a cake :mjcry:

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Left because he was an idiot and annoying; needed some growing up to do. We both did honestly. We got back together because we are good for each other or rather, became good for each other. Understanding, patient, hilarious, chivalrous, good with finances, good leader, makes good decisions, driven, etc. Those qualities are just some of the most important to me.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I got with my boyfriend because he slang cocaine (no nicki) and I first noticed him on social media when he posed with a stack of money like a cell phone in his profile pic. :wub:

I left my last boyfriend because he was too boring, he was always doing stuff for me and we never argued. I didnt feel like he loved me or was man enough to handle me. :queen:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I got with my boyfriend because he slang cocaine (no nicki) and I first noticed him on social media when he posed with a stack of money like a cell phone in his profile pic. :wub:

I left my last boyfriend because he was too boring, he was always doing stuff for me and we never argued. I didnt feel like he loved me or was man enough to handle me. :queen:

tumblr_lx2f45j5tS1r1hq92o1_400.gif

Left because he was an idiot and annoying; needed some growing up to do. We both did honestly. We got back together because we are good for each other or rather, became good for each other. Understanding, patient, hilarious, chivalrous, good with finances, good leader, makes good decisions, driven, etc. Those qualities are just some of the most important to me.
Congrats. Do you feel like he grew because he was without you?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:dead: