Ladies of the Coli: What is the most expensive gift a guy bought you

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I've only received gifts from guys I've dated, and nothing extravagant. I'm pretty low maintenance.
I'd feel weird if a friend or a stranger bought me something out of the blue :unsure:

morris

Superstar
Daps
1.Are you talking about women who fake attraction to men they don't want to get things?

2. Men I don't like buying me things weirds me out. It's creepy and pushy . Like what do they want from me or expect out of this? Guys don't buy women gifts if they don't like you. It's not attractive.

1. No.

2. Yes

morris

Superstar
Daps
I've only received gifts from guys I've dated, and nothing extravagant. I'm pretty low maintenance.
I'd feel weird if a friend or a stranger bought me something out of the blue :unsure:
Even a female friend??

morris

Superstar
Daps
kgface_medium.gif

cash or check. either way, if you made your intentions clear and he was still willing

Kex

All Star
Daps
kgface_medium.gif

cash or check. either way, if you made your intentions clear and he was still willing

He just paid it. Money never touched my hand he paid directly to the leasing office. Older dude drove trucks. He wanted company and probably :usure: . It was game and he caught on after 3 months and stopped :manny:

morris

Superstar
Daps
He just paid it. Money never touched my hand he paid directly to the leasing office. Older dude drove trucks. He wanted company and probably :usure: . It was game and he caught on after 3 months and stopped :manny:
wow...3 month rent free ...

:salute:

keep doing whatever you're doing/did. You alright with me:smugdraper:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Ive been guilty of that, though not ad egregious as others.

Tgreen women at my former job, all attractive, had received gifts, from a car, to a coat to a bracelet ... and they all say they tried to return it (car was returned)

Some dude offered to buy me a car once when I was car shopping :yeshrug:

I was minding my own business and he started trying to chat me up. I'm a pretty reserved person if I don't know you and I have chronic bytch face, so the fact that he thought about chatting me up in the first place was weird enough, then to offer to buy me a car was even weirder.
nikkas out here buying chicks cars and boats
:ohhh:

Simpin aint dead u nikkas just scared

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
nikkas out here buying chicks cars and boats
:ohhh:

Simpin aint dead u nikkas just scared
Some women might find it flattering, but it was just creepy to me. You don't know me from a can of beans, yet you're offering to buy me a car? :why:
Since then, when we've bought cars we've just ordered them online and had them delivered to the house. Helps cut back on dealing with annoying salespeople, too.