Ladies of the Coli: What is the most expensive gift a guy bought you

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Hmm its not "sad" to me I'm okay with it. I would want to receive a gift from someone who means a lot to me not just anyone...LOL free meals?? not all of us.... what if i told you and I'm sure none of you will believe me that i've never received flowers from a man. :lupe::yeshrug:

As long as you're okay with it is all that matters :ehh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Some dude offered to buy me a car once when I was car shopping :yeshrug:

I was minding my own business and he started trying to chat me up. I'm a pretty reserved person if I don't know you and I have chronic bytch face, so the fact that he thought about chatting me up in the first place was weird enough, then to offer to buy me a car was even weirder.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Some dude offered to buy me a car once when I was car shopping :yeshrug:

I was minding my own business and he started trying to chat me up. I'm a pretty reserved person if I don't know you and I have chronic bytch face, so the fact that he thought about chatting me up in the first place was weird enough, then to offer to buy me a car was even weirder.
A TOTAL stranger though???

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
A TOTAL stranger though???
Yes, a total stranger. He was another customer looking to buy a vehicle. He was an older guy and looked well-to-do (his watch and shoes were very nice).

I didn't stick around long enough to ask many questions, because the situation was bizarre to me.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Most expensive thing a man got me was my college textbooks :lolbron: he was talking to me the whole time we were in the line at the bookstore. I knew my Financial Aid refund could of paid for it all but he insisted, I ain't stop him and he got the texting app number in return :smugfavre:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Most expensive thing a man got me was my college textbooks :lolbron: he was talking to me the whole time we were in the line at the bookstore. I knew my Financial Aid refund could of paid for it all but he insisted, I ain't stop him and he got the texting app number in return :smugfavre:
What's that?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
A guy let me borrow 600 bucks once and didn't care or ask me to pay him back. And no, we were not fukking or hooking up. He was just a rich lonely man

morris

Superstar
Daps
A guy let me borrow 600 bucks once and didn't care or ask me to pay him back. And no, we were not fukking or hooking up. He was just a rich lonely man
Wow.

Be honest, why did you ask him out of all the people you know? Were you dressed provocatively when you asked him? And were you expecting him to expect something from you?

He's either a lifelong friend or like you said, a lonely (my words: sucker) man.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Wow.

Be honest, why did you ask him out of all the people you know? Were you dressed provocatively when you asked him? And were you expecting him to expect something from you?

He's either a lifelong friend or like you said, a lonely (my words: sucker) man.

He was a guy I was seeing and also working for. I was dog sitting his dog. We didn't sleep together. We had a falling out but remained friends or acquaintances but I stopped watching his dog. When I was stuck in a bind I hit him up and asked him if I could watch his dog again to make some money cause I was struggling and needed it to move back from (Florida to Mass) he declined as he got a new dog sitter but said he could help me out anyways and wrote me a check.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Are you talking about women who fake attraction to men they don't want to get things?

Men I don't like buying me things weirds me out. It's creepy and pushy . Like what do they want from me or expect out of this? Guys don't buy women gifts if they don't like you. It's not attractive.