Ladies of the Coli: What is the most expensive gift a guy bought you

morris

Superstar
Daps
Made it a POINT to never buy a woman a gift who I haven't had sex with. (Mother and sisters excluded)

But I've seen so MANY dudes buy women shyt on some simp shyt:facepalm:I can't wait to hear these stories :popcorn:
Ive been guilty of that, though not ad egregious as others.

Tgreen women at my former job, all attractive, had received gifts, from a car, to a coat to a bracelet ... and they all say they tried to return it (car was returned)

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
The only time I've ever received a gift from a guy was by my ex the first man I was "seriously" with he got me a bottle of perfume....I was like :gladbron: hella excited damn near in tears :heh: cuz I've never received anything from a man who wasn't a relative. Even thought it was just a bottle of perfume the thought of it counts more to me. It meant a lot.

morris

Superstar
Daps
cuz I've never received anything from a man who wasn't a relative. Even thought it was just a bottle of perfume the thought of it counts more to me. It meant a lot.
How old are you??

I find that damn near impossible to believe.

morris

Superstar
Daps
It's true :usure: I'm 24. No reason to lie :huh:
You may not be a liar but may be, dare i say it, naive??

No disrespect, just never met a woman in my life who's never received a gift from a man. Never. Ever. At all.

And looks has nothing to do with it.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Why would that make me naive? :jbhmm: I don't get close to men who aren't in my family.

If a man or anyone for that matter, is interested in you that person will do so many things to win your heart ... some people are not that straight forward.

And if a woman is naive, she will not pick up on the subtleties.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ask women at your job, school, etc.

I always ask women on person as they are the inspiration for some of the threads I make aimed towards LoTC
Oh I do.

I'm nice and all but I ain't no fool to give users a chance to use me or give to someone who doesn't even like me. :dead: