Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
200x200px-ZC-1c38e9e2_jordan-laugh-o.gif

I like your humility though:salute:

:mjcry: Stop..

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
I got hit on the most number of times when I was in America. I instinctively smile at black people, I can't help it. Just that recognition I suppose. So when I was walking down the street I kept getting approached, it happened three times in a row then my sister told me off. I had to stop smiling :francis:

I know why women mean mug when they're out and about, but a smile goes a long way with men who otherwise have no way of knowing when women are interested and fear rejection. Plus, a nice smile can be sexier than anything you're wearing sometimes. People smile much in the UK I take it?

I never kept track...but I notice I get hit on more when I'm dressed down ( sweats) running errands.

I've said this before, but when I was single those were the women I hit on the most. Dressed down women look so much better to me and more approachable.

at one point I didn't mind getting hit on, but now smh...we have to literally worry about getting killed if we turn a guy down

Honestly, I didn't realize until I started having conversations with my gf about it, how scary street harassment and cold approaching can be for women. I used to refrain from talking to women on the street for fear of being harshly rejected without a clear cut sign of interest. I understand why some men act as wild as they do when they get rejected but its no excuse for women having to fear for their safety over a fool feeling entitled to their time.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know why women mean mug when they're out and about, but a smile goes a long way with men who otherwise have no way of knowing when women are interested and fear rejection. Plus, a nice smile can be sexier than anything you're wearing sometimes. People smile much in the UK I take it?

I've said this before, but when I was single those were the women I hit on the most. Dressed down women look so much better to me and more approachable.

Honestly, I didn't realize until I started having conversations with my gf about it, how scary street harassment and cold approaching can be for women. I used to refrain from talking to women on the street for fear of being harshly rejected without a clear cut sign of interest. I understand why some men act as wild as they do when they get rejected but its no excuse for women having to fear for their safety over a fool feeling entitled to their time.
I guess that is a good thing because when you actually dress up, it creates another element that the guy has never seen before.
I don't feel like it's ever an excuse to spaz out if you get rejected (men or women). It is very scary, even back in high school dudes from other schools used to come to our campus trying to talk to the girls and if they were rejected, the dudes would spit in their faces. Like why?!? Never that serious.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
I guess that is a good thing because when you actually dress up, it creates another element that the guy has never seen before.
I don't feel like it's ever an excuse to spaz out if you get rejected (men or women). It is very scary, even back in high school dudes from other schools used to come to our campus trying to talk to the girls and if they were rejected, the dudes would spit in their faces. Like why?!? Never that serious.

I hate this IG thot shyt going on, that whole "painted, done up" looks so weird to me. Especially those block eyebrows, that shyt looks weird af. There's nothing wrong with looking polished but you most certainly can overdo it. I must be one of very few men out here who feels that way judging by social media.

I'm so sorry anybody has to go through that. My gf carries a taser and pepper spray with her everywhere we go. She wants to get a pistol for her purse soon too.

tater

Superstar
Daps

I was jk. I always smile at them whether I say yay or nay. Partially out of fear lol. I've tried the firm meanness, but it doesn't matter lol. Some of the guys are really aggressive and if you're alone it can be scary. They're rude and curse and threaten you with violence. I've had dudes follow me to my car, around places, it's scary!

You men try and downplay it, but some of these guys are creepers.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this IG thot shyt going on, that whole "painted, done up" looks so weird to me. Especially those block eyebrows, that shyt looks weird af. There's nothing wrong with looking polished but you most certainly can overdo it. I must be one of very few men out here who feels that way judging by social media.

I'm so sorry anybody has to go through that. My gf carries a taser and pepper spray with her everywhere we go. She wants to get a pistol for her purse soon too.
Lol I wasn't saying overdue it to look like another person. I'm saying if I go out in sweats and a hoodie and meet a dude and we eventually go out I'm going to wear something nice...I only carry pepper spray, but anything to make ur girl feel safe esp. if ur not there, I'm all for it:smile:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I think I hit or flirt with females everyday

But then it's part of my personality :smile:

Fred.