Ladies of the Coli: What is the maximum # of times you've been hit on

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems to be the consensus statement. How did one female comedian say it, "I've been dodging dikk all day."

Women literally get the pick of the litter...I can only:salute: you all
at one point I didn't mind getting hit on, but now smh...we have to literally worry about getting killed if we turn a guy down

morris

Superstar
Daps
at one point I didn't mind getting hit on, but now smh...we have to literally worry about getting killed if we turn a guy down
:huhldup:

I know there are those cases of total nutjobs, but I refuse to believe that that is the majority. Hell, men are molded from/through rejection--been dealing with it since my teens (female, employment, creative ideas). Those that learn from it are successful. Those that don't-->them yo peeplez. But on the real, be easy out there

morris

Superstar
Daps
@morris I'll go to class tomorrow then I'll tell you.
fcveTod.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats u in your avy?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from No Cal...wbu

no cal? and youre wearing pats gear...smh u bandwagon fan....lol traitor....wheres your raiders stuff?

anyway im in buffalo ny....ill be close to nyc soon tho

anyway I really just wanted to introduce myself...My name is Dr.X and it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance ...
I think youre a beautiful young lady and If u ever come too the east coast holla at me...we can go out for ice cold lemonades and chop it up about fly shyt, because I only do fly shyt

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no cal? and youre wearing pats gear...smh u bandwagon fan....lol traitor....wheres your raiders stuff?

anyway im in buffalo ny....ill be close to nyc soon tho

anyway I really just wanted to introduce myself...My name is Dr.X and it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance ...
I think youre a beautiful young lady and If u ever come too the east coast holla at me...we can go out for ice cold lemonades and chop it up about fly shyt, because I only do fly shyt
:stopitslime:Bandwagon fan are fighting words...never that..lol and thanks I'll make sure to keep that in my mental

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't count but once around 5-6 men fought about who was going to sit next to me in a hookah/cafe kinda place, they flipped the table and the staff had to cut off the music.
I wasn't aware of the situation tho, this was back when I was uncomfortable with my looks. I honestly thought they wanted to sit in that seat because it was closer to the window.
:lupe:
You in Toronto or Uk?

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Hit on : 4 [They were all old men too. :scust:]

Honked at : 1

Also I almost got ran over by a dude who seemed to be mesmorized by the posterior of the girl walking behind me. [She had a nice booty. :smile:]

morris

Superstar
Daps
Hit on : 4 [They were all old men too. :scust:]

Honked at : 1

Also I almost got ran over by a dude who seemed to be mesmorized by the posterior of the girl walking behind me. [She had a nice booty. :smile:]
So he overlooked your bubble:jbhmm: