Ladies of the Coli: What is the maximum # of times you've been hit on

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It not something you keep count of. In a situation of going to an all day concert or expo, multiple times in a day. Hoodie awards or a "black" fight on the strip, multiple times in a day/ night. I also take public transportation a lot, so taking Bart or ac transit through oakland it used to be all the time, out here not as much

morris

Superstar
Daps
It not something you keep count of. In a situation of going to an all day concert or expo, multiple times in a day. Hoodie awards or a "black" fight on the strip, multiple times in a day/ night. I also take public transportation a lot, so taking Bart or ac transit through oakland it used to be all the time, out here not as much
You ladies are something else I tell you

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Does POF count? Lol

Does guys in the street asking by you to stop and talk count? What if they say "Hey ma, what's your name?/How old are you?"

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I got hit on the most number of times when I was in America. I instinctively smile at black people, I can't help it. Just that recognition I suppose. So when I was walking down the street I kept getting approached, it happened three times in a row then my sister told me off. I had to stop smiling :francis:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I got hit on the most number of times when I was in America. I instinctively smile at black people, I can't help it. Just that recognition I suppose. So when I was walking down the street I kept getting approached, it happened three times in a row then my sister told me off. I had to stop smiling :francis:
OK.

Which country are you in now?

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I don't count but once around 5-6 men fought about who was going to sit next to me in a hookah/cafe kinda place, they flipped the table and the staff had to cut off the music.
I wasn't aware of the situation tho, this was back when I was uncomfortable with my looks. I honestly thought they wanted to sit in that seat because it was closer to the window.
:lupe:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I don't count but once around 5-6 men fought about who was going to sit next to me in a hookah/cafe kinda place, they flipped the table and the staff had to cut off the music.
I wasn't aware of the situation tho, this was back when I was uncomfortable with my looks. I honestly thought they wanted to sit in that seat because it was closer to the window.
:lupe:

50fa21abf55a708c6a084fa09f099801.jpg

How'd you find out the truth??

Nice avi btw (OPM-Saitama)