Ladies of the coli: Natural beauty question

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
I've never worn makeup except for special occasions (prom, homecoming, etc.) Even for parties, the most I put on is Carmex. :yeshrug: I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and anything "foreign" tends to irritate the heck out of it so I don't do anything except wash my face and moisturize it. My eyebrows are naturally thin and kinda "arch" on their own so I don't touch em. I'm too scared to. :sadcam:

At the end of the day, folks are going to either deal with my face or look the other way. Life's too short. I have what I have.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I've never worn makeup except for special occasions (prom, homecoming, etc.) Even for parties, the most I put on is Carmex. :yeshrug: I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and anything "foreign" tends to irritate the heck out of it so I don't do anything except wash my face and moisturize it. My eyebrows are naturally thin and kinda "arch" on their own so I don't touch em. I'm too scared to. :sadcam:

At the end of the day, folks are going to either deal with my face or look the other way. Life's too short. I have what I have.
Do you break out in pimples/rash/discoloration?

BTW, you are anomaly #2.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I rarely wear make up [ I'm too lazy.] and when I do it's just eyeliner, sometimes with lipstick.
I've never done my eyebrows. [ It looks painful. ] :mjcry:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I love makeup and own a huge collection of it...and nail polish. I don't go out in public without it (grew up watching my mom groom/makeup herself before going anywhere) unless I am going to the beach or exercising.

Rarely wear flats or have bare nails/toes either.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love makeup and own a huge collection of it...and nail polish. I don't go out in public without it (grew up watching my mom groom/makeup herself before going anywhere) unless I am going to the beach or exercising.

This is the type of woman I need to become. I'm too lazy to do it

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I only wear make up on holidays and when I want to look nice on tinychat. Lately I haven't been giving a fukk and I go on TC with my bare face and hair all fukked up
:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Eyeliner and occasionally lipstick when going out for the weekend with friends.
Daily tho? NOthing. Lip balm maybe. Lol! I wouldn't need even know how to put on foundation.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I rarely wear make up [ I'm too lazy.] and when I do it's just eyeliner, sometimes with lipstick.
I've never done my eyebrows. [ It looks painful. ] :mjcry:
Anomaly...

Does your hair match the attention to detail?
This is the type of woman I need to become. I'm too lazy to do it
I doubt you need it, but once again if it gives you confidence, go for it.
I only wear make up on holidays and when I want to look nice on tinychat. Lately I haven't been giving a fukk and I go on TC with my bare face and hair all fukked up
:yeshrug:
Anomaly...

Eyeliner and occasionally lipstick when going out for the weekend with friends.
Daily tho? NOthing. Lip balm maybe. Lol! I wouldn't need even know how to put on foundation.
Holy shyt, Jim!Another Anomaly!!
I only wear makeup maybe once a year if it's something important. 99% of the time my face is makeup free.
Wow.

I went into space hoping to find another planet with basic life. Instead, what I found was multiple planets full of new forms of life. A bunch of beautiful anomalies.