Ladies of the coli: Natural beauty question

morris

Superstar
Daps
I was in the Inwood section (NYC) Saturday and passed one of those beauty products stores and saw push-up bras and butt pads on the display window on Nagle Ave.

It reminded me how synthetic things are nowadays.

What percentage of the time would you say you walk around in public face naked (no make up, not even lip gloss)?

And correct me if I'm wrong but I think the rarest thing today is finding a woman who has never had her eyebrows arched. In any sort of way.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
If I'm going to the local store then I don't put any makeup on just my glasses. That's a struggle in itself tho because I hate to be seen without my top eyeliner :no: I look like a different person without it lol.

You are right about the eyebrow arching. A few years ago I never used to do my eyebrows, they were so bushy. :weirdo: I get them threaded now. I told my sister to never touch hers because they are naturally arched.

morris

Superstar
Daps
If I'm going to the local store then I don't put any makeup on just my glasses. That's a struggle in itself tho because I hate to be seen without my top eyeliner :no: I look like a different person without it lol.

You are right about the eyebrow arching. A few years ago I never used to do my eyebrows, they were so bushy. :weirdo: I get them threaded now. I told my sister to never touch hers because they are naturally arched.

How old/young are you??

And eyeliner's cannot make that much of a difference ... pics?

Regardless, this also reminds me of Japan. When I was there, the young women were never seen looking less than impeccable with the make-up and hair. Older women-->bandannas or bun

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
How old/young are you??

And eyeliner's cannot make that much of a difference ... pics?

Regardless, this also reminds me of Japan. When I was there, the young women were never seen looking less than impeccable with the make-up and hair. Older women-->bandannas or bun

Oh yeah with me it makes a difference. I mean I've been wearing it since I was 16. I've gotten the side eye before like "why does she look different today" when I don't wear it.:deadmanny:

morris

Superstar
Daps

Oh yeah with me it makes a difference. I mean I've been wearing it since I was 16. I've gotten the side eye before like "why does she look different today" when I don't wear it.:deadmanny:
gucci-gifs-loren-22.w529.h352.gif

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
:deadmanny: I was feeling so proud of myself thinking how I didn't wear any makeup on Sunday as I went about my business until I got to your comment about eyebrows. I did them (put on some gel) and nothing else.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'll usually natural, but I look much better with my eye brows done nicely (threading) then leaving them bushy. I don't draw my eye brows on.

For work, I just throw my hair in a bun and keep it moving.

If I am going out and not running late, I'll wear BB cream, mascara and lipstick.

I love the look of eye liner, but I'm not good at putting it on :manny:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have naturally thin brows so I'm scared to get them done. I wear makeup probably once a month.
The thought of putting on makeup everyday sounds good, but I don't have the patience to do it.

morris

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny: I was feeling so proud of myself thinking how I didn't wear any makeup on Sunday as I went about my business until I got to your comment about eyebrows. I did them (put on some gel) and nothing else.

It's all good. Nothing major there as long as they are yours and not drawn. My barber asked me if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed. fukk I look like??

You're good.

I'll usually natural, but I look much better with my eye brows done nicely (threading) then leaving them bushy. I don't draw my eye brows on.

For work, I just throw my hair in a bun and keep it moving.

If I am going out and not running late, I'll wear BB cream, mascara and lipstick.

I love the look of eye liner, but I'm not good at putting it on :manny:

Sheesh..if that's you in the avi...keep doing whatever the hell you're doing . ..unless it's pounds of makeup, filter, and the devil of them all, photoshop

I have naturally thin brows so I'm scared to get them done. I wear makeup probably once a month.
The thought of putting on makeup everyday sounds good, but I don't have the patience to do it.

Coco, my dear
if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Leave them alone!!!

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
It's all good. Nothing major there as long as they are yours and not drawn. My barber asked me if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed. fukk I look like??

You're good.

Sheesh..if that's you in the avi...keep doing whatever the hell you're doing . ..unless it's pounds of makeup, filter, and the devil of them all, photoshop

Coco, my dear
if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Leave them alone!!!
It's Jordin Sparks

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What about the hair and eyebrows :usure:

Just asking
What about it? I have braids in now. I don't do my eyebrows most days except when I go out for pics.

I do tweeze them usually. But bold brows are in so when I do do my brows I fill them in.

The rest is eyeliner and lipstick/gloss.

5/7 days is no makeup.