Ladies of the Coli: How many tattoos and piercings do you have?

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

That made me sad. What's your cup size? We're they infected??

Where are the tats and what are they? I'm always interested in women who get them and the reasons behind them.

Wow...thats the one 90% of women get.

erQ3w.gif

nqPFknF.gif
34C, at the time I was a B tho. They weren't infected, I had them for yrs but they never healed right so I said fukk em lol
1st initial of my 1st name on my hand (I'm an Aaliyah stan what can I say lol)
Butterfly on my pelvis and pocket watch on my bicep. This 1 is my biggest and most intricate.

morris

Superstar
Daps
1. The cheek had it's moment of hurting.

2. :salute:

PicsArt_05-28-04.08.46_zpspfgrgdq9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
PicsArt_05-28-04.08.46_zpspfgrgdq9.jpg

Yoooooo. If you drew that I'm surprised you are not a tattoo artist yourself. The detail on that is incredible!

34C, at the time I was a B tho. They weren't infected, I had them for yrs but they never healed right so I said fukk em lol
1st initial of my 1st name on my hand (I'm an Aaliyah stan what can I say lol)
Butterfly on my pelvis and pocket watch on my bicep. This 1 is my biggest and most intricate.
Cool. I thought your initial would be the biggest one. Why the pocket watch (both in object and meaning)?

You drew that? :ohhh:

She gets major respect for those skills, if hers.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
You drew that? :ohhh:

Yoooooo. If you drew that I'm surprised you are not a tattoo artist yourself. The detail on that is incredible!
Patiently waiting for the response.. willing to pay money for a tattoo idea I have :mjgrin:

She gets major respect for those skills, if hers.

It's mine.

This isn't the first time I've posted a couple of sketches out of my book on thecoli lol this shyt took me almost all day to draw though. I was skimming through Google and chopped up a bunch of ideas to draw it out.

I'm not too good with details. Every once in awhile something comes out good though :yeshrug: drawing is a hobby, I've been offered by tattoo artists to teach me. I'm too scared to wanna learn.