Ladies of the coli: How many of you think youll still be be desired 20 years from now

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why would I care?

It's nice to know you still have it but I'll probably be more worried about my man still desiring me in older age than any random guy.

It doesn't annoy me that guys hit on me. I take the compliment and it keep it moving. It's annoying if they follow you, touch you without permission, and yell obscenities to you.

Other than that we all gotta get older. I just wanna be able to look at myself in the mirror and love the person they stares back.

First post ether byke?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how that works here. Certain things someone may only will do with someone they are in a committed relationship with. When people say things like that, they want to clarify that while they do something, there are stipulations.

Staring at someone a long period of time is rude IMO if especially if you aren't going to say anything. There is a difference between a quick stare and staring to the point of making someone uncomfortable. A thing a beauty...a woman/man is a person. People have boundaries.

For example at a previous job a guy would stare at me for entire his break. Stared at me every time he saw me. It made me extremely uncomfortable. I can do without that.

So you didn't ask him why he was staring at you :hhh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I think you liked the unwanted attention :francis:

:gucci: Because I didn't want to have a heart to heart with this weirdo about why? It doesn't matter why nothing would justify it. I could tell he was off regardless. I'm not going to put myself in possible danger trying to figure a person who already had no boundaries in some respects. I told a supervisor so it would be on record. It was either go to HR or leave the job and I had already planned to do the latter for other reasons.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: Because I didn't want to have a heart to heart with this weirdo about why? It doesn't matter why nothing would justify it. I could tell he was off regardless. I'm not going to put myself in possible danger trying to figure a person who already had no boundaries in some respects. I told a supervisor so it would be on record. It was either go to HR or leave the job and I had already planned to do the latter for other reasons.

Oh alright.. was he white? :dwillhuh: