Ladies of the coli: How many of you think youll still be be desired 20 years from now

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No you draw fukkery

I'm the heart and soul of the party...the peacemaker..

The spiritual leader
lol I easily attract men is my point.
How I speak, my body language, idk.
It just happens.
Even when I want to just be lowkey and not bothered.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yes. I have a fat ass.
Aren't you a dude?

The only person I would care about desiring me is my partner. Other than that I don't think I would care. I don't really care about it now.

Like @BrokePhiBroke I just want to be happy with myself.

Being annoyed depends, I am gracious and appreciative every time someone compliments me, but some people do cross the line. I don't like being hounded and stared at.

I have seen this stated many time here. Some women say, I Like to do "enter sexual act" with my man only....but you have to like the act as a whole. I.E., if you guys ever break up, you better like doing it for the new guy.

And by the way, when you see a thing of beauty (sunset, artwork, etc.) you don't simply give it a glance, you stare in admiration and appreciation.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have seen this stated many time here. Some women say, I Like to do "enter sexual act" with my man only....but you have to like the act as a whole. I.E., if you guys ever break up, you better like doing it for the new guy.

And by the way, when you see a thing of beauty (sunset, artwork, etc.) you don't simply give it a glance, you stare in admiration and appreciation.

I don't see how that works here. Certain things someone may only will do with someone they are in a committed relationship with. When people say things like that, they want to clarify that while they do something, there are stipulations.

Staring at someone a long period of time is rude IMO if especially if you aren't going to say anything. There is a difference between a quick stare and staring to the point of making someone uncomfortable. A thing a beauty...a woman/man is a person. People have boundaries.

For example at a previous job a guy would stare at me for entire his break. Stared at me every time he saw me. It made me extremely uncomfortable. I can do without that.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how that works here. Certain things someone may only will do with someone they are in a committed relationship with. When people say things like that, they want to clarify that while they do something, there are stipulations.

Staring at someone a long period of time is rude IMO if especially if you aren't going to say anything. There is a difference between a quick stare and staring to the point of making someone uncomfortable. A thing a beauty...a woman/man is a person. People have boundaries.

For example at a previous job a guy would stare at me for entire his break. Stared at me every time he saw me. It made me extremely uncomfortable. I can do without that.
I'm not into tattle tale and kid shyt, but at the world place is wild. Did you guys ever speak? Da hell you work at?

giphy.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm not into tattle tale and kid shyt, but at the world place is wild. Did you guys ever speak? Da hell you work at?

giphy.gif

We didn't work in the same department would see him in the breakroom or outside. I started speaking just saying hello since he was staring. He would speak back and keep staring. I stopped speaking and avoided him. I spoke to a friend that was a supervisor but I mean he was just staring and I wasn't trying to cause a big thing and go to HR. I just avoided him as much as possible.