Ladies of the Coli: How many of you do the following activities alone?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I also should have added Play and Special Events like concerts but I'm guessing it's the same answer.

Since I'm married, I rarely do things by myself and I got married pretty young and I was in two long term relationships before then, so I never really got the chance to really do anything by myself. Maybe I should take a mini-vacation by myself someday. :lupe:

Daps
Hmm. 2 out of 2 million .. in one thread??

Props if true. In all my travels I sat next to a white girl when going to Japan by myself. She knew someone in the country--and she did not look that good.Met an attractive on from Sweden who I think traveled by herself in Australia (Cairns).

Do you ladies get hit on much when out solo? I would imagine so.
What I posted is true. I'm usually single and my friends are all on different schedules so if I wait for people to do things I would never get to go anywhere. Lastly there are times when I prefer to go places alone.

As for getting hit on a lot I don't think that's true for me. I know when I was in NOLA the men working at the hotels, restaurants and bars were flirty because they wanted bigger tips.

morris

Superstar
Daps
What I posted is true. I'm usually single and my friends are all on different schedules so if I wait for people to do things I would never get to go anywhere. Lastly there are times when I prefer to go places alone.

As for getting hit on a lot I don't think that's true for me. I know when I was in NOLA the men working at the hotels, restaurants and bars were flirty because they wanted bigger tips.
With all due respect, you were raised around nothing but men to be like that. I am the exact same way.

Daps
I haven't done an international solo trip for personal reasons. Hopefully next year everything will work out so I can go alone. I've been looking at the travel deals for awhile now

morris

Superstar
Daps
I haven't done an international solo trip for personal reasons. Hopefully next year everything will work out so I can go alone. I've been looking at the travel deals for awhile now
Cool. Where to? I still need to hit Antarctica and I will be 7 for 7.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I really want to go to Cuba. France has been another place I've been wanting to check out as well as a first trip.
A Dominican co-worker of mine went to Cuba ... with her girlfriends. She said she had a great time though.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I've done 1-4. I would theoretically go to a bar by myself, but I feel like that's almost alcoholic status lol. I would never go to the club alone.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I've done 1-4. I would theoretically go to a bar by myself, but I feel like that's almost alcoholic status lol. I would never go to the club alone.

I should have named this the one in a million thread

I've only gone to the movies alone, but I'm planning a solo beach vacation soon.

Domestic or international