Ladies of the Coli: How many of you do the following activities alone?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Ideally it's better to do these in a relationship but if you're single, how many of you

1. Go on international trips alone (not to be greeted by anyone you know in a country you're exploring)?

2. National trips?

3. Fancy restaurant?

4. Movies?

5. Bar?

6. Club (no girlfriends)?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
3 & 4 solo, several times. I went to the movies last night alone.

S/N - I'm going to go to Universal Orlando by myself too. Might as well. None of my friends ever want to ride the coasters so I always end up in line alone and on the ride with strangers. They will only get on The Popeye or want to shoot me with the water gun. They also want to leave sooner than I am ready to.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
3 & 4 solo, several times. I went to the movies last night alone.

S/N - I'm going to go to Universal Orlando by myself too. Might as well. None of my friends ever want to ride the coasters so I always end up in line alone and on the ride with strangers. They will only get on The Popeye or want to shoot me with the water gun. They also want to leave sooner than I am ready to.
:salute:

You are literally one in a million. I always meet women who claim to be "just like a guy" but usually are nowhere near equal in terms of social navigation.

Salute

*WHAT DID YOU WATCH BTW??*

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lol, I hate going out. I don't do anything of those things but once in a blue I'll hang out with a friend and go get some drinks or dinner.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:salute:

You are literally one in a million. I always meet women who claim to be "just like a guy" but usually are nowhere near equal in terms of social navigation.

Salute

*WHAT DID YOU WATCH BTW??*
I went to see 50 Shades Darker. Meh.
I should have saw John Wick 2 instead.

Daps
I go to the movies, plays, concerts, museums etc alone all the time. I have also traveled/vacation alone as well. I'm not a fan of clubs and bars but I have sat at a restaurant bar alone.

I have not traveled internationally alone. The last time I left the country was for my study abroad class on grad school.

But I have no problems doing stuff by myself at all

morris

Superstar
Daps
I went to see 50 Shades Darker. Meh.
I should have saw John Wick 2 instead.

I go to the movies, plays, concerts, museums etc alone all the time. I have also traveled/vacation alone as well. I'm not a fan of clubs and bars but I have sat at a restaurant bar alone.

I have not traveled internationally alone. The last time I left the country was for my study abroad class on grad school.

But I have no problems doing stuff by myself at all

Hmm. 2 out of 2 million .. in one thread??

Props if true. In all my travels I sat next to a white girl when going to Japan by myself. She knew someone in the country--and she did not look that good.Met an attractive on from Sweden who I think traveled by herself in Australia (Cairns).

Do you ladies get hit on much when out solo? I would imagine so.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I've done 3 4 and 5.

I've never gone on vacation alone, but I think I would. - I'd like to visit the west coast. I may have to go solo.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I've done 3 4 and 5.

I've never gone on vacation alone, but I think I would. - I'd like to visit the west coast. I may have to go solo.
Hmm 3 out of 3 million (non-scientific study)

Same question to you as the other two ladies

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I have a pretty good resting bytch face so getting hit on is probably less than 50/50. :manny:

Hmm. 2 out of 2 million .. in one thread??

Props if true. In all my travels I sat next to a white girl when going to Japan by myself. She knew someone in the country--and she did not look that good.Met an attractive on from Sweden who I think traveled by herself in Australia (Cairns).

Do you ladies get hit on much when out solo? I would imagine so.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
3,4 and 5. 1 and 2 are possible. I did 6, but it was for a poetry night.