Ladies of the coli, how come y’all be avoiding @skeetsinternal threads

Daps
I’ve noticed it too

Why do the females on here avoid your threads like the plague.....do yall really get down this ruthless..... and is it for revenge or what....
:patrice:
planning to fck a man the same day you get married , damn that's cold blooded.......
You notice too. . I know why

@sanityovar8ted can I get a testimony.

Is it really because of this?????

cuz truth hurts and we would rather pretend we dont get down n dirty but under the cover of darknessssssssssssssss.....except 4 me imma tell on myself n dont give 4 fat fux who dont like it
because they can't defend the sisterhood in threads like this ... same reason that abortion thread went wood

:mjlol:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
In for potential
full

Daps
Ratchet af. and I read enough of his posts over the past few months to just lurk and observe. No comment, keep my opinion to myself and k.i.m. Not setting myself up for failure.
:picard::hubie:

I used to go into his threads all the time. I've even repped him for getting a girl pregnant and she refused to abort it.

Do yall agree with what @sanityovar8ted said

cuz truth hurts and we would rather pretend we dont get down n dirty but under the cover of darknessssssssssssssss.....except 4 me imma tell on myself n dont give 4 fat fux who dont like it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who is he? I will say something if I knew what he does
Don't even come with the bullshyt... don't start. If you're thinking about commenting with that "white men wouldn't do this or white men treat me better" dumb shyt, you can exit. That's not what this is about.