Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
my advice---

don't let nothing besides Trojan or Magnum brands inside

Some condoms are made shallow as fukk
and will come off as soon as u get 3 good pumps in

I thought I was the father of someone's child because of a Durex condom

that mafuka exploded inside her and when I pulled out all I saw was just the base ring
her gyno had to pull out the rest of the condom cause neither I or her could find it

she ended up preg
and of course i thought it was mine
but when that DNA came in:manny:

If I woulda had a trojan i would not have went through that:wow:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:francis:You already know what it is, Cinnabun. I have issues with even Magnums and Skyn large. The regular consumer brands
are a one-way ticket to plan-b. When I was active, condoms and lube were killing my wallet. Not all condoms are created equal, especially
when you are in the top 1%. Most girls never see a one that big though so they wouldn't believe it anyway until they see a brova break it
just rolling one on.:francis:

:deadmanny:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'll agree with you op.
I wanted to say this in that bragging thread in tlr, but decided not to.
My old fwb had a huge dikk. I mean, air wick can size when somewhat erect. And he was able to wear regular condoms. I think he preferred Trojan ultra thin.
My bf did say that there are certain condoms that when he wears they are very uncomfortable/very constricting.

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'll agree with you op.
I wanted to say this in that bragging thread in tlr, but decided not to.
My old fwb had a huge dikk. I mean, renuzit can size when somewhat erect. And he was able to wear regular condoms. I think he preferred Trojan ultra thin.
My bf did say that there are certain condoms that when he wears they are very uncomfortable/very constricting.
Yea a lot of times they can get away with the lie because it actually does look tight on them. So I tried one on my fist, like I said, it did break but only after I tried to pull it down my wrist and it was the top the broke not even the tip. I said well well nikkas been lying :sas2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The thing about that, breh, magnums only difference from the regular condoms are the head width, functionally. It tapers
into a baseball shape rather than a straighter cylinder.

TROJAN Condoms Size Chart - Condom Monologues

trojan-enz-3c2.jpg
Base width: 2.1″/53mm Length: 7.7″/198mm

567_Trojan-Magnum-Condoms_Default.png
Base width: 2.13″/54mm Head width: 2.5″/64mm Length: 8.13″/205mm

As you can see, VERY little difference. The headshape , the .43 extra inch, and the extra .1mm at the base is the only difference. Lex could concievably wear the regular one as well.

The issue comes down to penis shape. Lex, so homo, its straight as a tube. For some of the rest of us, inches 1-3 can fit well, but the rest can be too tight, or too loose, etc.

USA regulations on condom width limits the available sizes, so only regular or slightly above average dudes can wear just about any condom. For someone with

quite a bit more or a unique shape, other condoms may just not be enough.

:dwillhuh:Spread the word about what?

Ok, your inbox bout to get flooded.
the ring part might have similiar perimeters but thats only so they can fit in their packages, its cost efficient to just use the same packages for all, however the stretch of the mags are far looser. weaken the base you have more roll up as well

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the ring part might have similiar perimeters but thats only so they can fit in their packages, its cost efficient to just use the same packages for all, however the stretch of the mags are far looser. weaken the base you have more roll up as well
:ld:Iunno breh. As a faithful Magnum Thin user, I have only seen a significant difference in the tip. Magnum XL is a bit better, but magnums aren't a huge difference unless
tip girth is above normal.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:ld:Iunno breh. As a faithful Magnum Thin user, I have only seen a significant difference in the tip. Magnum XL is a bit better, but magnums aren't a huge difference unless
tip girth is above normal.
the tightness in the base vary. I like trojan ultra thin, its like a greyish blue box, thats the closest ive felt to feeling raw, but size wise the most fitting are mags. regular plain ol condoms , as in not ultra thin, not nothing, just regular, are TERRIBLE, both size and shaft but then again maybe cause it doesnt go all the way to the end of the shaft thats why its snug at the base. think of the a baseball bat, the lower you go the thinner but if you dont go that low youll be at a thicker part.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I currently use Trojan Ultra thin...some of them shyts is too small or too tight...

i'd never even consider durex or lifestyles....i'd go raw before i did that.

Fit has to be comfortable, snug but not cutting off ya circulation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rather than type up a response, here's a reddit response I got from another forum on this that explains why it's a bad idea to wear condoms that weren't designed to fit you
American condoms are too small for 5% to 10% of men, due to FDA restrictions. (Size chart included.) • /r/sex

I recently learned about US condom regulations due to the recent Magnum condoms discussion, and multiple condom discussions over at r/BigdikkProblems. So, I checked out some scientific studies on penis size, and compared these to condom sizes.

Here's what I learned. For 5% to 10% of men, who are over 5.5 inches around, it is illegal to buy a comfortable condom.

First off, length is usually not an issue. The problem is girth. The average is around 4.75 inches, and most condoms fit fine on the average man. However, men above 5.5 inches require a 58 mm or larger condom. According to the FDA, condoms of this size cannot legally be sold in the United States.

In addition to comfort, this increases condom breakage! According to a 1999 study, "Each additional centimeter of penile circumference increased the risk of condom breakage by 50-100%. This finding suggests a need to increase either the range of condom sizes available or the lateral extension of currently available condoms." So, this regulation is increasing the possibility of condom breakage by 200% or more, for millions of men.

Some notes and details:

• The FDA has a minimum condom length, thickness, and maximum "flat width." This limits condom circumference. (Flat width is 1/2 circumference).
    • Most condoms are 52 mm to 54 mm. The legal maximum is 57 mm flat width, at the base.
    • "Snugger fit" condoms are usually 49 mm, which must stretch 23% for the average man. A 57 mm condom, the maximum size, must stretch more than 23% for men over 5.5 inches.
    • That also means that, for 1% of men, over 1,000,000 people, most legal condoms will be two to five times as tight as they would be on the average man.
    • Larger condoms can stretch more than smaller ones, but not enough to be comfortable or prevent breakage.
    • Yes, condoms can technically stretch enough to fit over your head. But they get tight.
(Edit, Sources: (1) (2) (3) (4))

TLDR: The reason you hate condoms, and the reason your girlfriend is pregnant, is because of the FDA won't allow you buy larger condoms.

It's not just a comfort issue, it's a safety issue too:francis:

Speaking from experience, 5-10 minutes with a regular condom and I get breakage, and I've had a few pregnancy scares because of it.Magnums aren't much better because they're barely any wider at the base, just longer. Any condom I use gives me issues, since they're no condoms for any man over 5.5 inches in girth in America.

anyway it should be common sense that the more you stretch something, the less durable it becomes, and the less resistance it gives.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rather than type up a response, here's a reddit response I got from another forum on this that explains why it's a bad idea to wear condoms that weren't designed to fit you
American condoms are too small for 5% to 10% of men, due to FDA restrictions. (Size chart included.) • /r/sex

Speaking from experience, 5-10 minutes with a regular condom and I get breakage, and I've had a few pregnancy scares because of it.Magnums aren't much better because they're barely any wider at the base, just longer. Any condom I use gives me issues, since they're no condoms for any man over 5.5 inches in girth in America.

anyway it should be common sense that the more you stretch something, the less durable it becomes, and the less resistance it gives.

This.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Magnum XL or I think they go one size larger to XXL. I agree with the posts that noted the first time you start to use condoms you assume that it being super tight on your shaft is a good thing, when it's not. It got to the point where I somewhat dreaded having sex (condom-less wan't an option) if i could help it...:francis: or not in a monogamous relationshp. The torture of trying to to get it on, restricting blood flow and then breaking from pressure had me questioning the point of condoms like :patrice:.

This is a case of rap music educating. I would hear magnums in rap songs, but for the longest times I thought it was like any other brand. I figured it was rappers just being materialistic cause it was in a gold package...:russ:. It wasn't till I was out of undergrad that I finally used magnums, then discovered XL.....:blessed:

People really have to talk to one another. Cause no one ever explained it to me, friends or family, and i'm sure i'm not alone in that experience. Parents and older siblings/cousins should be breaking game down to teenagers and young men to avoid issues.

People don't like to ask questions if it will make them look inexperienced. :snoop:

Last edited: