Ladies never let a man tell you a condom is too small

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I forgot to quote this. That logic is HUGELY flawed. Try this next time. Put the same size condom on your hand, set aside 10 minutes, and rub it up and down furiously.

Think about how a man might be stroking it out missionary when a woman says "Faster/harder." Really rub that thing. Let us know how long it takes to snap:francis:

If I was an ignoramus, I could claim the bra fits her just fine. I mean, shes covered up, right? Ask her how she feels after 10 minutes.:francis:

size-up-the-pants.jpg

It still fits, right:francis:

Our dikks work the same way, only with a TON more friction to consider. If its too tight, boner becomes a noodle, we can get abrasions, risk blood vessels getting that work, etc.

Even if you look at a dikk and say :usure:"That ain't no monster cock" that doesn't mean its fitting right. Much like having a Bcup on the left and small C on the right. The levels
to dikk-corum in the sex department is vast.

Source: I have a dikk.
fair enough :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fair enough :yeshrug:
:ufdup:That doesn't mean some clowns won't pull that shyt though. Just always keep a couple different brands on deck in case the man out here lacking.
It is a man's responsibility though to at least one day put $20 down on 3-4 different brands, try them on, and see if he can masturbate comfortably with it. Easiest way to
find a good brand.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:francis:You already know what it is, Cinnabun. I have issues with even Magnums and Skyn large. The regular consumer brands
are a one-way ticket to plan-b. When I was active, condoms and lube were killing my wallet. Not all condoms are created equal, especially
when you are in the top 1%. Most girls never see a one that big though so they wouldn't believe it anyway until they see a brova break it
just rolling one on.:francis:
are u gonna show me:lolbron:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:francis:You already know what it is, Cinnabun. I have issues with even Magnums and Skyn large. The regular consumer brands
are a one-way ticket to plan-b. When I was active, condoms and lube were killing my wallet. Not all condoms are created equal, especially
when you are in the top 1%. Most girls never see a one that big though so they wouldn't believe it anyway until they see a brova break it
just rolling one on.:francis:
I just wanted you to tell your story and speak your truth. :salute:

Spread the word :blessed:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lex steele wears magnums, anyone sayin they cant fit a mag....is lyin.

those regular joints tho, esp the ones in asia, :whoa: feels like someone is biting on your shaft shyt is terrible.
The thing about that, breh, magnums only difference from the regular condoms are the head width, functionally. It tapers
into a baseball shape rather than a straighter cylinder.

TROJAN Condoms Size Chart - Condom Monologues

trojan-enz-3c2.jpg
Base width: 2.1″/53mm Length: 7.7″/198mm

567_Trojan-Magnum-Condoms_Default.png
Base width: 2.13″/54mm Head width: 2.5″/64mm Length: 8.13″/205mm

As you can see, VERY little difference. The headshape , the .43 extra inch, and the extra .1mm at the base is the only difference. Lex could concievably wear the regular one as well.

The issue comes down to penis shape. Lex, so homo, its straight as a tube. For some of the rest of us, inches 1-3 can fit well, but the rest can be too tight, or too loose, etc.

USA regulations on condom width limits the available sizes, so only regular or slightly above average dudes can wear just about any condom. For someone with

quite a bit more or a unique shape, other condoms may just not be enough.

I just wanted you to tell your story and speak your truth. :salute:

Spread the word :blessed:

:dwillhuh:Spread the word about what?

them goodies lol

Ok, your inbox bout to get flooded.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The thing about that, breh, magnums only difference from the regular condoms are the head width, functionally. It tapers
into a baseball shape rather than a straighter cylinder.

TROJAN Condoms Size Chart - Condom Monologues

trojan-enz-3c2.jpg
Base width: 2.1″/53mm Length: 7.7″/198mm

567_Trojan-Magnum-Condoms_Default.png
Base width: 2.13″/54mm Head width: 2.5″/64mm Length: 8.13″/205mm

As you can see, VERY little difference. The headshape , the .43 extra inch, and the extra .1mm at the base is the only difference. Lex could concievably wear the regular one as well.

The issue comes down to penis shape. Lex, so homo, its straight as a tube. For some of the rest of us, inches 1-3 can fit well, but the rest can be too tight, or too loose, etc.

USA regulations on condom width limits the available sizes, so only regular or slightly above average dudes can wear just about any condom. For someone with

quite a bit more or a unique shape, other condoms may just not be enough.

:dwillhuh:Spread the word about what?

Ok, your inbox bout to get flooded.
Don't worry about it dear, you're already doing it

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
a few months back I took one of those itty bitty condoms they give you at the health department out of my drawer I decided to put it around my fist to see if it fits and sure enough that little ass thing fit around my whole fist. It only started to break when I tried to put it around my wrist.

Dang guhl, you don't know where your fist been to wheres you gotta strap up just to get yo' schlick on?!?

It's that real in yo' streets??