ladies if Kevin Hart wasn't rich or famous would you date him ?

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
If he was still the same tap dancing, white salad tosser, the answer is no.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i know people who went to school and watched him come up from a open mic'er..even before the fame gettin women was never a issue for him..comedians get p*ssy with ease just off of making bytches laugh..but yeah kev always been a overly confident go getter type brudda who humble at the same time, on top of that he keep himself in shape and word is he got a piece on him for a lil nikka {pause}....women gonna dig those characteristic no matter what your height or looks are....

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Not a female, but I'll answer.... He probably would get very little play. If you took it to before Kevin Hart became a star.... He is still short and was pudgy(he's only been fit for like almost 2 years now). He's not an ugly guy, however, being fit has enhanced his aesthetics....

If he was broke... he'd be dry dikked.
If he had a decent job..... he may get a little play (but not much, he is still not fit)

But he's rich, famous and fit now, so he has his pick of the pool. I don't hate the dude or advocate what he has done to his ex-wife, but from outward appearances, it looks like he "UPGRADED" to a trophy wife and left his ex cold. His ex could have been a bytch, but as soon as he got on, he started acting like an insecure man with too much money and power. I don't agree with what he did, but I understand.... Short men, who are otherwise great men, get shytted on and passed over because of something they cannot control. Upgraded as soon as he could.

It's a cold game outchea.

In Kevin's defense, he was short and broke and likely got no bytches before fame. Probably got clowned everyday. In fact, his wife was probably the ONLY chick who gave him play. And you don't know what kinda relationship they had. We're framing it like she was a loving wife when we don't know that. A guy like Kevin knows women don't love him, didn't love him before, and don't love him now, so his mindstate is more of someone who accepts that and decides to play the game for what it is. He got a bad bytch. He provides the lifestyle. She provides sex. And that's what it is. A guy like him probably gave up on "love" many, many, many rejections ago.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
In Kevin's defense, he was short and broke and likely got no bytches before fame. Probably got clowned everyday. In fact, his wife was probably the ONLY chick who gave him play. And you don't know what kinda relationship they had. We're framing it like she was a loving wife when we don't know that. A guy like Kevin knows women don't love him, didn't love him before, and don't love him now, so his mindstate is more of someone who accepts that and decides to play the game for what it is. He got a bad bytch. He provides the lifestyle. She provides sex. And that's what it is. A guy like him probably gave up on "love" many, many, many rejections ago.

And I support him 100%. He doesn't owe women(especially black women) a damn thing. He worked hard to get where he is, and has earned the right to have any type of woman he wants. I don't particularly care for his type of comedy but i wish him continued success for years to come.