ladies if Kevin Hart wasn't rich or famous would you date him ?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Him? No.

Someone else who was a few inches taller and faithful? Yes
qMEwlJK.gif

Daps
:rudy: I wouldn't date his triflin skeezeball ass now. My general rule is, if I wouldn't want to fukk you when you're at your worst, I'm not about to fukk you at your best.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Nope he's a cheater. I could get over the height because he's attractive but at the end of the day he ain't shyt (relationship wise)

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Not a female, but I'll answer.... He probably would get very little play. If you took it to before Kevin Hart became a star.... He is still short and was pudgy(he's only been fit for like almost 2 years now). He's not an ugly guy, however, being fit has enhanced his aesthetics....

If he was broke... he'd be dry dikked.
If he had a decent job..... he may get a little play (but not much, he is still not fit)

But he's rich, famous and fit now, so he has his pick of the pool. I don't hate the dude or advocate what he has done to his ex-wife, but from outward appearances, it looks like he "UPGRADED" to a trophy wife and left his ex cold. His ex could have been a bytch, but as soon as he got on, he started acting like an insecure man with too much money and power. I don't agree with what he did, but I understand.... Short men, who are otherwise great men, get shytted on and passed over because of something they cannot control. Upgraded as soon as he could.

It's a cold game outchea.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't date him while rich and famous, let alone broke. He's a fukkboy.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not a female, but I'll answer.... He probably would get very little play. If you took it to before Kevin Hart became a star.... He is still short and was pudgy(he's only been fit for like almost 2 years now). He's not an ugly guy, however, being fit has enhanced his aesthetics....

If he was broke... he'd be dry dikked.
If he had a decent job..... he may get a little play (but not much, he is still not fit)

But he's rich, famous and fit now, so he has his pick of the pool. I don't hate the dude or advocate what he has done to his ex-wife, but from outward appearances, it looks like he "UPGRADED" to a trophy wife and left his ex cold. His ex could have been a bytch, but as soon as he got on, he started acting like an insecure man with too much money and power. I don't agree with what he did, but I understand.... Short men, who are otherwise great men, get shytted on and passed over because of something they cannot control. Upgraded as soon as he could.

It's a cold game outchea.

I made another thread about this and nikkas acted like I was crazy

I wouldn't go after an ig chick...id need a woman wit her own and some substance

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I made another thread about this and nikkas acted like I was crazy

I wouldn't go after an ig chick...id need a woman wit her own and some substance

Link me please....

A lot of these women think that every man wants an IG chick and swear we chase after all these (some, not all) attention seeking, golddigging, morally bankrupt women that flex for the Gram, but that isn't true. Many of of us just want a woman on our level. We keep telling em, but they just don't listen.

Dudes on here playing dumb because they're winning with the way things are going on now, so if you call it out, these dudes will shame you. They know!