Ladies, how'd you get comfortable in your sexuality?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I personally never cared what other people thought. But I also lost my virginity right after high school.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol only in america people make a virgin feel worst than a whore.

Girl you better keep holding on till you're ready.

Thank God for giving you the street to hold on this long.
:lupe: ur still one right, not trynna be rude or nothin. idk if you ever went to that "team".

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
but for me, I don't think it has anything to do with comfortability though. I'm ok with being a virgin and wanting to wait until marriage. The issue is me opening up and allowing someone in my space. I'm already a very private person so when it comes to simple things like girl talk, it freaks me out.

I know what you mean. I have come to the realisation that "girl talk" is code for sex talk. You don't have to share any information you're not comfortable sharing in general anyway and especially about aspects of your life that you consider private

That said you can and will get comfortable in your own skin, take it from a fellow virgin, it's really only as big of a deal as you make it. It doesn't technically define you just as being a non-virgin doesn't define others

But when non-virgin girls tell you what a disappointment the whole thing is :sadbron: might as well just stay a virgin :ld:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
This is something that I've struggled with for a while and still kinda do sometimes when negative thoughts creep up in my head. As many of you know I'm a virgin but this is the only place I've been very open about it. When there are a group of girls having girl talk, I kinda shy away from it bc I know the topic is gonna be brought up some way and I'm afraid to be judged. And it doesn't even have to be that, I feel like in every social situation sex gets brought up either directly or a round about way.
For example, I remember my roommates and I were watching the bachelorette and one of their guy friends was their. If you watched the show last season, you'd know that there was a virgin on there.
But anyways, the guy friend goes " she's not a real virgin, she probably suck'd a couple dikks"
then my roommates, who know that I'm a virgin started laughing and saying things like "i know right"
I didn't take it personal but I did find them to be somewhat insensitive bc let's not act like that's not a popular opinion about present day virgins and even though they were not laughing about me, I still felt judged.
Another situation, I remember I made a post about virginity and feminism on my ig and I had it up for a while. I then became acquaintances with a group of girls I was working with ad we exchanged igs but before I followed them I deleted the post for fear of being judged.
It's like a lot of days, I wish I wasn't a virgin not bc of lack of experience but just a fear of not being treated normal.
Add on to the fact that I've had guy friends tell me straight to my face that I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life:sadcam:
Them hoes was hating. You have something they can never get back.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I know how you feel op :mjcry: luckily I've never had a friend make me feel bad about being a Virgin but I've had people laugh at me about it. Like a few weeks ago one of my coworkers asked me when was the last time I got "some" and i asked her what she was talking about and she said "vitamin D" and i didn't say anything and she just kept asking me and asking me until I said "never" then she left me alone. A few hours later a guy I work with was like "you seem super innocent but I didn't think you were still a v" :mjcry:
Now everyone knows. :snoop: and they constantly ask me if I had sex yet. It's extremely annoying. I have no problem talking about it on here because You guys don't know me irl but you couldn't pay me talk about irl :mjcry: