Ladies how would you react in this situation? lol

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Who are these people? What do they do for a living? I wouldn't have friends like that.

Exactly. I don't really know if those 2 were putting on an act or for real. I don't watch that L&HH or BBW shyt to me it's just a bunch of scandalous ass broads doing foul ass shyt with scumbag ass washed up bum ass nikkas.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Girl lmao
I wouldn't even have her around my man.
I don't introduce my man to my friends.

They just may hear about each other.

Wow. If you have a "friend" that you can't have you're man around wouldn't that say more about the company you choose to keep around you? If you can't bring any of you're friends around the s/o either you have insecurity issues, your girlfriends ain't shyt, or the nikka you dealing with ain't worth the time of investment.

I know this thread is geared around the female responses but I'm say this as a man I learned from my mama don't be so quick to drop your friends because you have a relationship.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I mean she did have a sarong on. :yeshrug: and Porsha was cheering her on. If you got it, flaunt it. Can't hide all that booty when you got it. Porsha knows she got a donk too.

:troll:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
That Heffa wouldn't even be let through my door looking like that... carry your ass right back round and hit the door...

You may want to look stank in public but my house ain't public. There are conditions of attendance to my sanctuary.... you gone haveta wait in the car