Ladies how would you react in this situation? lol

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Porsha and Phaedra legit bonded over their asses :dead: Its the main thing they talk about together and Phaedra is obsessed with big asses lol

And no that wouldn't fly with me. I wouldn't have friends like Porsha and Phaedra (especially her) in the first place.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's disrespectful. I'd have a problem...that's why my circle is small. A roommate did something like that when I was in school. She did it on purpose trying to cause problems between me and my ex. Hoes is scandalous.
Grimey but yes.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sounds like you got some insecurity issues beloved

Fred

Trust women do this to piss the woman off. They don't even be attracted to the man, they just want to feel good about taking his attention off you for a few seconds.

Not a Phaedra tho. This is just shyt to do for ratings.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Trust women do this to piss the woman off. They don't even be attracted to the man, they just want to feel good about taking his attention off you for a few seconds.

Majority of females seek validation
Breaking news

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Knowing she can have your man/tempt him if she wants to.
It's a twisted form of power.

Giselle

Daps
Umm, that wasn't sexy or cute at all. It was really tacky and kinda stank. The guy thought the same which is why he was laughing. He doesn't want her ashy ass.

Interesting that she called Kenya a whore the turned around and be half naked, ashy and acting stank in front of someone else's man.

If my friend looked like phaedra and did that, I'd be embarrassed for her. If she looked better, I'd think she was trying to show off for my man and drop her. Idk though, no one who is trying to show off for a man admits to their almost bare ass being ashy do they? idk & maybe she didn't know the guy was going to be in there before she came over?

Now cousin ebony would get kicked out of my home bc that was straight disrespect and she did it on purpose.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Umm, that wasn't sexy or cute at all. It was really tacky and kinda stank. The guy thought the same which is why he was laughing. He doesn't want her ashy ass.

Interesting that she called Kenya a whore the turned around and be half naked, ashy and acting stank in front of someone else's man.

If my friend looked like phaedra and did that, I'd be embarrassed for her. If she looked better, I'd think she was trying to show off for my man and drop her. Idk though, no one who is trying to show off for a man admits to their almost bare ass being ashy do they? idk & maybe she didn't know the guy was going to be in there before she came over?

Now cousin ebony would get kicked out of my home bc that was straight disrespect and she did it on purpose.

Honestly, I think Porshe and phakedra messed around. At least kissed. Their energy is off the charts. That's why she pulled that move