Ladies how would you react in this situation? lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You're Porsha. Your best friend is Phaedra. The guy is your man.

tumblr_omdu8cjoq31u138ezo1_1280.png

Would you overlook her intentionally digging a wedgie out of her ass in your man's view/face or be bothered?
:sas1:

Flashback photo:

BaB_4_mCcAAEjZW.jpg

Ebony, The Players Club, 1998.

@PeridotPuss @GoldCoastSaint @The5thLetter @Jasmine20 @Kant @Regine Hunter @Leissyondabrain @LeeDoubleLee @Raava @Amy Traphouse @Ashley Banks @DarlingNikki @Queen Nefertiti @Queen of the Dead @Giselle @InDePickWest @Colicat @Ms.CuriousCat @Woman of God @gogogubari @misery @Token

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thas mad disrespectful to porsha, honestly i don't find phaedra all that attractive remains me of a aunt but the body does look to be on point or im to intoxicated. Its disrespect to both porsha and her boyfriend you need to have a certain level of class and decorum and phaedra should know this, it'd be like me coming aroud her and apollo in some speedos with an arrection talking about *damn this is killing me im frustrated as hell got a lion between my legs* while thrusting it at phae*

Oh nvm im not a lady though but i feel fabolous

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Thas mad disrespectful to porsha, honestly i don't find phaedra all that attractive remains me of a aunt but the body does look to be on point or im to intoxicated. Its disrespect to both porsha and her boyfriend you need to have a certain level of class and decorum and phaedra should know this, it'd be like me coming aroud her and apollo in some speedos with an arrection talking about *damn this is killing me im frustrated as hell got a lion between my legs* whole thrusting it at phae*

Oh nvm im not a lady though but i feel fabolous
:mjlol:I love u

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I don't have friends. Phaedra wouldn't exist in my life, wouldn't know my man, wouldn't be in my house or whatever.

For the sake of the thread, Phaedra would get told to take her uncouth ass to the bathroom.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Actually she just looked regular crazy like she would behave that way in front of anyone so I wouldn't be offended.

That said the one with the boyfriend notice how she pulled her boobs out when the other one was coming in....guuuurl