Ladies, how would you feel about your highly intelligent 18-19 y/o daughter bringing home a 30 y/o?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
While I understand the logic that the idea of a older dude might be creepy to some, I dont understand the logic that a older dude is worst.

I'd want my kid to live there life and experience things sure, and I dont see how them being in a relationship with a older person stops that. Infact they should be able to experience far more far sooner than if they were with some knuckle head that hormones are raging and doesn't know what they want out of life themselves. Why would I want my daughter to have that experience? Just so she can say she lived it? As for what they have in common. Who knows...? I'd think nothing, as I can't related to most youngsta's on a deeper level. But If they do have somethings in common and get along like that, I'm not going to look at the man sideways. Older men should offer more solid experiences, especially nowadays where most the youth just wants to live and let die.

Its much more of a risk for the older guy to get invested in a younger woman anyway or if it was a younger man with a older woman same thing. It be much easier to smash and dash and be gone, so to stick around and try and be a bf or gf...I'm already respecting that... Your gonna have to be there through up swings and down swings of the early 20's as the man and that can be ruff.

I dont really find much reason to be disappointed in age difference. Its probably something that needs to happen more now really the way society is.
I mean yeah but the basics of sexuality is that male sexuality is more exploitative than female sexuality (save for those bytches that prey on super young brehs :scust:)
when I see an older man with a younger woman, there's no way I'm not thinking he's not like :smugfavre: about her age
it just seems like, you know, he lived his life already
he already had his teenage years and early 20's, let her have someone who can share that experience

thats just surface speculation tho

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And for you ladies that are reading my post like :scust: He'd date an 18 year old lol.

Nope, not interested in the least to have to deal with a younger woman of that age. Its not creepy to me tho, but over all there should be a maturity difference....keyword "should" be. I wouldn't want to have to sift through that or worry about anything that comes along with the early 20's.

But in a scenario like Op mentioned, I'm not against it. I dont really see what bad could come out of it unless the guy is an ass, but at the same time she could get with some ass that's 18...but, like what is an older good guy going to mess up for younger woman? And if he's 30 with personality of a 20 something year old (aka immature)...I'm still not seeing the problem really.

Being with someone older doesn't stop you from living your life, especially with men who tend not to want to settle down until well into there 30's anyway as opposed to women who want to settle down in there late 20's.

Now a 12 year gap is a pretty big gap... like a whole generation of things that younger person will never experience....:sadcam: but I dont think things like that should define on if you can be happy with someone. I dont think the age gap should go much further than that because then things start getting really distant..buy hey if they both feel like they've found love more power to them.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
And if he's 30 with personality of a 20 something year old (aka immature)...I'm still not seeing the problem really.

The problem is he's 30 years old with the personality of a 20 year old. That right there is the problem. That shyt is pathetic as fukk. :heh: It's one thing to not have your life completely figured out at 30, it's another thing to still be living your life like someone who's barely out of their teens. If I were 18 years old and had the choice between a 20 year old acting his age or a 30 year old acting like a 20 year old, I'm going with the former. Cause that one actually makes sense.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I understand the logic that the idea of a older dude might be creepy to some, I dont understand the logic that a older dude is worst.

I'd want my kid to live there life and experience things sure, and I dont see how them being in a relationship with a older person stops that. Infact they should be able to experience far more far sooner than if they were with some knuckle head that hormones are raging and doesn't know what they want out of life themselves. Why would I want my daughter to have that experience? Just so she can say she lived it? As for what they have in common. Who knows...? I'd think nothing, as I can't related to most youngsta's on a deeper level. But If they do have somethings in common and get along like that, I'm not going to look at the man sideways. Older men should offer more solid experiences, especially nowadays where most the youth just wants to live and let die.

Its much more of a risk for the older guy to get invested in a younger woman anyway or if it was a younger man with a older woman same thing. It be much easier to smash and dash and be gone, so to stick around and try and be a bf or gf...I'm already respecting that... Your gonna have to be there through up swings and down swings of the early 20's as the man and that can be ruff.

I dont really find much reason to be disappointed in age difference. Its probably something that needs to happen more now really the way society is.

Excellent post!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Id have to be a hypocrite and warn her against it. I could at least speak from experience. Not saying she can't get hurt by someone her age and that she would choose as bad as i did, its just that i don't think i'd be able to sleep at night if she did.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
What exactly do you do in your 20s that you can't in your 30s/40s/50s etc? ......... At 18-22, a woman can be a wife, mother and student!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
no-words-homer-into-brush.gif