Ladies: how many of y'all dating an aint shyt nikka, but you too scared to leave him?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Wow stab
That's true love
LOL
What can I say.... he already knew what the deal was when we got together. He fukks up, there's a high key chance of him getting cut. Not necessarily by me, cause I'm a lady :lolbron:

But I got goons. He weighed the pros/cons. We've been together for 8+ years so he must like it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL
What can I say.... he already knew what the deal was when we got together. He fukks up, there's a high key chance of him getting cut. Not necessarily by me, cause I'm a lady :lolbron:

But I got goons. He weighed the pros/cons. We've been together for 8+ years so he must like it.

My nikka really sound like he's truly trapped

:russ:

:salute:

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
But keeping your Coli crush at arms length?

What's the science behind that? You think you don't deserve a shot at happiness? You worried about exposure or drama making its way to the boards? Think youll end up with a GMB breh?

Let an experienced ex-SOHH dater counsel you. You can learn from my successes and mistakes. You deserve to be happy, don't you?
Didn't your car get egged by a sohh poster? I'm good.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
My night might sound like he's truly trapped

:russ:

:salute:
LOL
Nah, he's not trapped. We're very open with one another; if we ever feel like something is lacking in the relationship, we talk it out and work on it. If either of us ever comes to the conclusion that our relationship isn't working, I think both of us would have enough respect for the other to end it like an adult.

Cheating is the exception to this; we've both had past relationships where the other person cheated, and he knows how passionate I am against it, so if he decides to cheat, then he knows what the consequences are. Cheating is a "fukk up on sight" offense; my crazy Marine uncle already schooled him on how he gets down, so he can play with the percentages if he wants.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Avoid all this coli bullshyt and approach women IRL, brehs. Stop gassing these broads on here.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why don't I know, BH?

Well...

Beautiful you see...
giphy.gif

It's a secret :troll: